Hello to all members

Liquidity

Colin it sounds like you are long over-due for joining this forum then! Please create a fitness journal on here and share with us your experienced knowledge that comes from someone that has been vegan for over a decade. There are plenty of long time vegans on this site but there are also a ton of newbies and also people who are interested but haven't quite make the plunge yet. Help demonstrate what foods you eat and how you stay fit and be another great additional resource to all of the forum members here.

Welcome,

-Dylan

only for a decade? lol

Welcome, you must have a lot to share with us!!

lol, I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but all I could think of when reading that was Condescending Wonka... then again, I think of memes when I read most everything lately... I've seen too many internets

Welcome Colin!

Great to have you here!

Looks like you'll bring a lot of knowledge to this group. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences as a vegan athlete.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Welcome to the forum, Colin! It's been said before, but I'll say it again, it sounds like you'll be able to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the community. Welcome to the group! I look forward to reading your posts.