Hello from O-H-I-O

bubba0311

Hello all, I used to be a vegan, but am currently a vegetarian. (The status changed when I got pregnant, and started craving cheese.) Unfortunately, it has been difficult for me to switch back to vegan, and even harder tolose the excess baby weight. I just started back at the gym, and would like to try to compete once I lose some weight. If anyone has any tips for me it would be grealty appreciated. One of the biggest problems I have run into since trying to lose weight has been that "fitness" stores like GNC don't take it seriously when you tell them you're trying to build muscle mass and you're a vegan. I could really use some nutrition and fitness tips from people who are vegan,especially women, and would appreciate any feedback given. Hope to talok to you all soon.

Welcome to our group! You'll find lots of helpful articles and individuals here who can give you great advice on nutrition and training. We have a number of female fitness/bodybuilding competitors as well.

We're glad you found us and we're excited to get to know more about you and help you reach your goals.

Explore different parts of the forum and you'll find a lot of your questions answered. Post any questions you have.

All the best and welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...