Tonya Kay - The Superhero: Creature

robert

Edited to add: Wonderwoman look alike is Lemuria. And the man in red suit is Major Victory. These are my current favourites to win.

I like Major Victory, too. I think he has the right attitude: taking it 'just seriously enough" but with a bit of hamming it up.

I agree, though, that if the little girl weren't a plant, having some costumed guy come up and have her jump in his arms so he could carry her to safety is a bit creepy!

What an awesome show! How cool is it that they are making Iron Enforcer a supervillian?? I was hoping he'd get axed. But that is a great twist. I'm still pulling for Lemuria. I think Tonya Kay fared better tonight. It really doesn't look like she is going to make it for the "long haul" though.

I didn't think he'd get axed. They were pumping him up to hate...ie good tv. When they did ax him I was suprised until they made him a villian, that is.

I noticed when the ax someone, it's not really because they did a bad job, just didn't have enough presonality/conflict.

I'm still rooting for Monkey Woman. She really pushed through that attack dog challenge. And Major Victory. He's a bit cheesy at times, kind of like a parody, but he has the right attitude.

I was surprised when Iron Enforcer (who seems to have one pec that's larger than the other---glad they are covering that chest!) made it almost to the door, then cried uncle. Especially after he's making fun of others for not going all the way.

And those questions they asked each other: not acting very "superhero"--like, if you ask me. It made them look rather mean and petty. (and sound like a rather smelly bunch!).

I think the only reason Tonya was safe this week was because 'Cell Phone Girl" had such a lame excuse and apology for not going on with the challenge (and she called her 4 seconds a good effort) and Iron Enforcer was just too into the guns to be a good superhero. He might make a good villain, though.

Tonya does get quite a bit of airtime, and I think part of it is that she gives lots of good facial expressions that are telegenic.

I saw ep.2 last night. It seems like everyone is getting into their character more and more except Creature. I think she needs to goof around less and get into her character more.

Monkeywoman was awesome in the dog challange and so where the dogs . Talk about fighting spirit!

I just got back from a nice long vacation. We've been having a hard time getting back into the groove the past few days (with work, skating, even getting up and going to sleep) and school starts back next week. Anyway I missed last weeks show and was able to see it for free off the scifi website - I believe you can see all the episodes online.

She lasted longer than I thought she would (she's been on the chopping block a couple of times). I think she got the boot not so much for the littering, but for jay walking and crossing the street on a red light while doing her good deeds.

When she left, she made a statement about feeling like she had the opportunity to get a positive message to the audience (probably about environmentalism and raw foodism), but I think that's based on what was fillmed, and not what was shown in the final product. That's too bad!

I'm still rootiing for Major Victory. He has the superhero jawline and hair! And he's got a good, kind of cheesy, sense of humor about it!