Do you know Rawmodel.com?

i'm really more into fitness models but he looks good and could probably be a good poster boy for raw foodism.
Have you already seen his body? I don't know how you define fitness model though .

i'm really more into fitness models but he looks good and could probably be a good poster boy for raw foodism.
Have you already seen his body? I don't know how you define fitness model though .

the difference in fitness modeling and regular modeling is mostly the work assignments (the fitness models have a "little" bit more dedication also i believe). but you're right i should have said that i'm more into fitness modeling than fashion modeling

I've been following Anthony's blog since almost day 1. He's been doing some really interesting things lately like a permaculture project on a piece of land he owns. He always has some interesting insights into raw foodism, fitness, and the world in general.

I've been following rawmodel's blog for a while now... in fact it is his blog that really got me interested in raw food. Anthony is young, but man he is very wise.

I'm not sure what this fitness modelling thing is about... perhaps you guys are referring to bodybuilding kind of modelling? I think he's got a perfect body, good on him because he works hard for it. Anthony's blog is very informative... covers all kinds of things like environmental issues, anti-animal cruelty, permaculture, travelling, education (he's big on self-learning and multi-tasking), exercise, raw diet, raw resaturant reviews, self reflection etc etc. All in all he's defintely a great inspiration!