30 days: Animal Rights

BodhiDave85

It was a good show. They definately planted a seed in the guy.

I don't like the talk about concentration camps and the whole spiecisim thing though....

The seed was planted, but will a "flower" blossom with the environment he's going back into w/ practically no support system? Probably not, but who knows I wish the best for him. Although, the message at the end is extremely hypocritical for omni viewers..... so for this one seed that might or might not be planted, its just as easily planted a million "happy/humane meat" seeds. Oh well....I'm just glad for any exposure ya know. As for the the concentration camps analogies it was definetely premature, but I have to disagree about speicism. Even though that deer hunting **** didnt understand it, I have connected with alot of people through human v animal relationship.

Thankful you posted this link as I missed the show but wanted to see it.

Yeh, the holocaust analogy was poor and kept getting repeated, I agree.

The kfc protest reminded me of the video for moby's latest song, what is it, disco lies or something like that, I believe....

I had tears in my eyes when I was then in the euthanization room with that poor dog, that was horrible.

I also got very weak hearted by sugar the calf when he was just rescued and heaving and didn't even know what it felt like to walk all his life. But it was so beautiful how they rehabbed him and how the hunter guy bottle fed him and all.

It was cool that he said he's for animal rights at the end and all but I agree with you David... how will he fare without any support system to facilitate that belief outside of this documentary. I'd wager to say there may be a chance that family keeps in touch with him and such. You never know......