Hello fellow vegans

Spaniard

Well, here I am...

Hello everybody, my name is Albert and I live in SF, CA.

I have been vegetarian for 10 years and vegan for the last year.

I am 5'7 tall, 165 pounds (more or less) and I have around 20% BF. Now, MY GOAL is this: 176,5 pounds, 5 to 10% BF, and I want to mantain my agility, since it is very important for me.

I hope I'll reach the goal, I've seen a lot of inspiring people around that I can't wait to go back to work out (one month since I last stepped into a gym )

See you all around!

Welcome Albert!

I checked your photos and you have a very good frame to work on. Looking good!

Nutrition will be the key factor if you want to build a lot of new muscle (more than 20lbs to reach your target). Just eat all you can (especially protein + fat), train hard (not so hard you'll break yourself) and sleep well and you'll have the muscle mass in no time. After that, a cutting phase and you're at your target.

Ok, the plan is ready! Ready, get set, go!

Dear Loveliberate,

I have deep respect for the Dalai Lama and I deeply regret and lament the current situation in Tibet.

However, in your signature, you quoted an error that the Dalia Lama made. All violence is born of fear. Cast out all fear. Fear only attracts its object. It is never right to use violence, even in defense of ourselves. Study Lord Jesus and Mahatma Ghandi.

RICHARD.jpg.d0436d820069ce7b528a16180e2c81de.jpg

ME IN INDIA

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll be seing you around.

RTascajr: I guess that comment would be better if you post it directly to Loveliberate's topics... I don't think he'g going to come here to check... It doesn't bother me, but it would be more effective that way.

Thanks for stopping by.

Albert

Dear Spaniard,

Sorry for the distraction which I created. LoveLiberate and I are now having a private conversation about the issue which I raised.

Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing your learning and progress over the coming days and weeks.