Join us for todays activities? 7/17/08

Jessifly

Today Robert and Tasha are working but Thendanisays, LeanandGreen, Octopussior, Veganpotter, Speaklow and myself are going to go pick some berries from an organic farm about 30 minutes outside of Portland so LeanandGreen can make a "blueberry drink" for us. Then we may make our way to downtown for something to eat at Blossoming Lotus, take a small trip into Powells and later tonight there is talk of seeing the new Batman. If you are interested in joining us give me a call (I think all of the local members already have my number, it hasn't changed!)

Oh maaaan... I totally wanted to see the Sex and the City movie.. but my friend Sarah

talked me out of it last night. Bummer.

I think all movie outings should be chic flicks to feminize the predominately masculine

nature of VV.

Disgusting..

Oh maaaan... I totally wanted to see the Sex and the City movie.. but my friend Sarah

I think all movie outings should be chic flicks to feminize the predominately masculine

nature of VV.

Disgusting..

Well... since I have no one to walk around Portland with, explore

cemetaries and converse with this year... Sex & the City it is!!!

Do you see my options here??

But seriously.. no, my friend said it was really bad....

It was the girls idea to see Batman! Actually this year it's pretty well balanced, HSorlando will be here tomorrow too, that'll be more girls than guys I'll go see Sex and the City with you another night though!

Women can be masculine too

I wasn't meaning gender specific. Not to say I am not androgynous, I am. Definitely.

That is what I love about vegans, they are predominantly androgynous by nature.

Because they are more intune with nature, both male/female.

But most of the girls seem to be more on the masculine side of things... sometimes,

which is why I vote chick flicks, sleep overs and make-up nights! k? haha

That's all I mean about balance.

And I do still secretly want to see Sex & the City, it's kind of like an obligation...

nature of VV.

Disgusting..

It can't be as bad as Bridget Jones Diary.

Nothing is

nature of VV.

Disgusting..

Andesuma,

I have actually been a fan of Sex & the City from day one! I was there at the movie premiere with my sisters and all of their friends. I thought it could have been better as well but I still enjoyed seeing it. I didn't even think about the fact that i'd be the only man in the theater. There were like 5 men total! To couples and me, a single straight male

Let's go explore some cemetaries!

Berry picking tommorw btw. They were closed all da today. We saw the waterfall instead and hiked to the top of it.......

nature of VV.

Disgusting..

Andesuma,

I have actually been a fan of Sex & the City from day one! I was there at the movie premiere with my sisters and all of their friends. I thought it could have been better as well but I still enjoyed seeing it. I didn't even think about the fact that i'd be the only man in the theater. There were like 5 men total! To couples and me, a single straight male

Berry picking tommorw btw. They were closed all da today. We saw the waterfall instead and hiked to the top of it.......

Andesuma,

I figured you might have liked Sex & the City (in a good way )

I watched it when it was first coming on HBO.. long ago... then when I bought

the Seasons, I got my ex SO into it..hahah

Though now I don't feel as deep of a connection to it as I use too.. but

I still enjoy some of the fashion and story lines..

Also, yes I'd love to explore cemetaries! there are plenty in Portland.

There are a lot of really beautiful spots here...