lean body but faty tissue on the chest

You can read all you want, but you still have to do the work!!!! You still have to see what works for your body! Gather info if you need to, but you will still have to walk the talk (or run the talk ) and find out what works for you. Take a few weeks to try something. Cut fat, and keep carbs and protein the same. See what happens. If it doesn't work, then cut carbs and keep fat and protein the same. You will have to do it one of these days, might as well start now!!! Get the basics down pat first (getting to know your own body and how it works best), and then start to experiment with taking certain foods out of the diet to see what happens.

For sure you are right!!

you have to walk the talk!

Its only been a week and I actually see big results

in that week I cut down my fat intake in half, cut calories by around 300-500 and added extra intense cycling routine

incorportaed variety of pushups around 150 a day and different dumbell exercies

there is a noticable improvement on my chest area!! my arms had always been well built -- I dont think Im loosing any muscle there. My abb region is looking promising as well.

lets keep it going!!

Great! That's what I like to hear! Results!

Now, with that said, keep listening to your body. Probably not now, but one of these months you might reach a plateau, or even start losing your gains, then take account and try something new. Because what works well with your body when it is has more bodyfat to play with, than say down the road and the bodyfat is getting low, will be different.

Keep us informed of your progress!

• 3 weeks later...

hey!!

amazing results are showing!! the hard work is paying off!! I also incorporated different form of pushup where the thumb is going in wards or outwards--its hard to explain but wicked resutls! time and patience and perserverance!!

hey!!

yes i'm doing exactly that! i'm doing many variations of pushups and its incredible the results i'm getting!! I usuly do 20 of each-palms as close together, palms inwards, outwards, sideways and then the killers ones where i extend my hands as far as possible the fatty tisue which was always hanging on the lower part is 80% improved--gotten positive feedback from friends and family so I know the results are showing

however i dislocated my left clevicle on sunday any tips for light exercises which will still attack the pecs ?

All the best!!

Well, instead of body weight, I would switch it around. Lay on my back and do flyes and presses with weights. Now weights can be anything from a water bottle to a 2 liter bottle of something. Do not do full range of motion. Just work the bellies of the muscle for awhile. Keep in the range where it doesn't hurt your clavicle. You could also keep upright and use resistance by grabbing a pipe (or better yet a spring) and do isolation isometric exercises by pushing the pipe inwards from both ends. Maybe try crushing cans? or used toilet paper rolls ?

And next time, go easy on your chest! Injuries happen for a reason. Listen next time!!!! Before your body pulls a tantrum and pushes the joint out of its socket (dislocated clavicle? where does that happen? I just have the usual pec tears from my zealous chest workouts).

Oh, I did not think of that! I was assuming that it was lower pecs, and not the nipple area. You might have too much estrogen in your blood stream/system/body. Try some estrogen blockers (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/et/pure.html), but be careful. Do some research on your own about estrogen blockers, because they could cause alot of unwanted side effects (although the gyno will disappear). Look at symptoms for thyroid and calcium levels also.

PS You might be one of the candidates to stop eating soy products. Some people's genetics are prone to the genistein (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genistein - noticed some parts are lined out!) than others. I personally think that if you are healthy, that the soy products could hurt some people, while others it just doesn't bother them because they have some imbalance going on and this will right it. My sons were starting to have gyno, so I took them off of soy for awhile (and then we found out after years of eating fakin bacon that we are allergy slightly to soy!). The oldest, 17, has lost the fatty tissue, but the 15 year old still has some, but he is alittle pudgy as we are waiting for a growth spurt. Just a note on my experience.

thanks bro!!

its crazy because like i said the upper part of my chest is nicely developed but the nipple area-lower part seems to be hanging a bit--ever since i changed my diet and incorporated various pushups its changed dramaticly but im wondering if that could be the case

its fucked up because i have a lean body and loosing more fat will make me too skiny--I have a very nicely developed biceps, triceps, upper chest and yesterday when i read about the gyno it was like wtf

and now i cant do shit because of the clavicle

i dont eat any soy products. im on 95% raw food.

i think if i just push my self with the pecs workout it will go away. I dont want to take any shit for the estrogen blockage--im very fanatical about health and nutrition-it would go against my whole philosophy but i see what happens in the next few weeks as my clavicle heals

thanks for the info!!

There is a big difference between being too skinny and getting ripped. You still have to eat protein to keep the muscle, but you need to get ripped to get the bodyfat low. So keep the protein, just get rid of the carbs and low fat. Or you could try to get rid of a particular food that might be increasing your estrogen (you do know that if you are increasing your testesterone, that your estrogen levels will go up too? that is what happens to bbers who do juice - well certain juices will do it to you more than others - and they have to take estrogen blockers or go the surgery route).

Remember you could always get really "skinny" to make it go away, and then increase your calories back up and it will probably not deposit right there again. And then take your goals from there.

I dont want to take any shit for the estrogen blockage--im very fanatical about health and nutrition-it would go against my whole philosophy but i see what happens in the next few weeks as my clavicle heals

thanks for the info!!

Taking something for the estrogen blockage wouldn't undo gyno that's pre-existing - it might prevent the issue from getting worse, but it won't magically reduce fatty tissue that's already there. That's why professional bodybuilders who use anabolic/androgenic agents (read: steroids) will use anti-estrogens while taking such things to reduce the chances of gyno forming. But, once it hits, it doesn't just go away - if you look around online and search, you'll be able to find pics of serious bodybuilders that are massive and shredded lean yet have fat around the nipple area from gyno. For cases like that where bodyfat is as low as possible but fatty tissue still exists on the chest, there's nothing left to do but have it surgically removed. Wish there was better news, but that's the state of it.

thanks guys for taking the time to reply!! i appreciate it very much

since i have been doing my mentioned routine and decreased fat intake i noticed incredible results so i guess i just have to be patient

compared to a month ago it has improved dramaticly so i know im doing something right. i will still cut the fat intake even if it means loosing some muscle and see what happens. im a bit irked about the clavicle since it restricts alot of my movement but i will do what i can and let it heal

im hoping to post a pic soon--i know im a bit obsesed about it because everybody says im exegarting