Wheatgrass

found this 2 interesting videos about wheatgrass, I know lot of you don't believe in god, in the bible, and a I heard some raw fooders don't like that theres too much grains in the world(sorry my english is getting worse), it depends on what do you use it for, there are lot of grains etc. growing by humans because of the meat industry, to get 1kg meat you have to give the animals 10kg food, I don't think grains are bad at all, but this is my opinion, what's yours?

I drink Wheatgrass and IMO it is amazing.

Because of the similarities between chlorophyll and blood cells, drinking it has been likened to getting a blood transfusion! After initially getting used to it I can see what they mean; a few sips and I feel instantly energised.

Awesome.

I am pretty sure that it is just as nutritious when regrown although I currently use the powdered version from bodykind so can't be sure.

I don't think that Wheatgrass classifies as a 'grain' as such because it's the living green plant that you actually eat; not the seed or whatever that derives from it.

Whenever I make a green smoothie I make a habit of putting in a spoon or so of wheatgrass and spirulina, I also drink it on it's own in water though.

There are even more similarities between red blood cells and other red blood cells so drinking blood would be better. If one wants to stay vegan you can drink your own blood or a friends if you want the effect. Also, I don't think there's a peculiar problem associated with producing blood for most healthy adults so I don't see what could be 'better' with chlorophyll.

Also, a red blood cell is a cell (with metabolism, different parts necessary for life, etc) while chlorophyll is a molecule. Those are not the same entities.

I think wheatgrass juice is healthy, it being green and all, but not necessarily because of the 'similarity' with blood.