Universal E-Greetings!

RobertSupreme

Hey everyone!

What can I say? I am delighted and awed to found this forum. And do you know what? I actually STUMBLED it!!! How's that for manifesting haha!

My name is Robert Hopkinson, I am 17, I live in Lincolnshire in the UK and I seriously want to gain some weight and bulk up.

I have been vegetarian for the past 9/10 or so years and recently I read Phillip Day's book; 'Health Wars,' which has prompted me to go vegan where possible. (I say where possible because much of my family do not share my views, I am not in control of the weekly shopping and at time of writing I am a broke ass student so I can't buy my own stuff often)

I seriously recommend everyone read that book if you haven't as it has more or less rock solid proof that humans aren't supposed to eat meat or diary products and it reveals all sorts of insane information about diseases. (For example AIDS being a complete scam and Cancer being 100% preventable). I realise that I might be being naive in saying this but the subject matter in my mind overules this.

Anyway back to topic;

I weigh 117 pounds and I am around 5'10

As far as diet is concerned I think I'm doing alright (though I definately need to start recording how much of what I am taking in vs. what I recquire which I haven't previously). The last time I ate chocolate was last september, dropped sugar and artificial products, diary products etc. Started using wheatgrass, spirulina and NCD. I do think that I recquire guidance regarding proportions of foodstuffs though.

I have been cutting down the aerobic excercise (I used to do a lot of parkour) and getting under the iron more often but I definately feel as though somewhere I am going wrong.

Anyway I'm pretty excited about this community as, well what can I say? I had to drop a lot of bad wingmen that don't understand all of this stuff and would rather go get pissed out of their heads every other night. Oh, and because I don't it makes me a social retard.

Other info about me:

I am into the Law Of Attraction (LOA) and do a lot of reading:

Anthony Robbins, Bruce Lipton, Dan Millman, Stephen Richards, Jason Vale (wOOp!), Eckhart Tolle are my main favourites.

http://www.myspace.com/cannedheatfoolosophy Add me peoples!

Cheers for now!

Edited by RobertSupreme