Job interview

willpeavy

One was for aerosol physics research, the other was to help assist national labs in all kinds of crazy research like laser induced fusion and what happens when you blow things up. I didn't really think so much of the second.

Aerosol physics... I just realized you're the same guy as "J" from veganfitness.net. I guess I should read the introduction page more often. Anyway, good luck w/ the research job!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy from the St. Pete College (right down the street fomr where I live) just called me about the science technician position. I had been waiting a while to hear from him, but from our conversation it sounds promising. He wants me to meet him there in one hour! I hope it goes well

It went well. It was a 2 hour "interview." Well it was more like me and the director of natural sciences walking around talking and he was showing me all the science labs. He seems like a pretty cool dude to have as a boss. They have a new observatory and new telescope that's not quite finished yet and he we went up in there. It's pretty awesome. I'm going back in for another interview on Monday. He said the job is between me and one other guy. The other guy has more experience working in a science lab, but he said he likes me because I'm more interested in working there. So now I'm just hoping everything goes well on Monday.

He seems like a pretty cool dude to have as a boss. They have a new observatory and new telescope that's not quite finished yet and he we went up in there.

Crosses fingers for Will x x

Wow, cool boss, new observatory & a new telescope? What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, a membership at Hell's Gym!

Good luck!

Good luck Will.

I don't fear trouble. Trouble seems to find me but I can usually shake it off. I just hit a most muscular pose and trouble hits the road.

I'll try to get more white vegan bodybuilding shirts so they could easily go under a dress shirt. I only have a few.

I also have some totally random ones that are bright yellow, charcoal, and I used to have hot pink and red...but not for me.

Yay Hell's Gym. How about, Hell's Vegan Gym? Show them your guns man, job will be secured.

-Thin Thin Good Luck Will Him

Hey Ash,

Here is a photo of one of those special pink ones

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/katherine/kath_05.jpg

I'll try to brin them back sometime

-Rob

And Will, you know the drill. Use the VBB force and you will get job.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got hired today to lead an after school tutoring program for low-income and at risk kids. It's only 3 hours each afternoon M-F, but pays $30/hr and hopefully I can help some kids out and be a positive role model, so I'm really stoked.

Edited by willpeavy