Vegan Restaurant To Open Soon In Memphis, TN

Guest Yahkhai

Hey yall,

I know I haven't been too active on this site, so I, along with others have been busy at work trying to get this restaurant started. So we ( I along with members from a local vegetarian collective, and other vegans) started having general meeting for our new restaurant and we have gotten alot of work done:

Restaurant name: Greenhouse. This will be a prt-time restaurant, setting up inside another non-vegetarian restaurant and will operate 7 days a week from 10 am till 4pm everyday. We have a lot of very talented vegan chefs willing to collaborate and bring an abundance for vegan food. We will create "Southern" inspired dishes such as traditional collard greens, mac n cheese, vegan "ribs", fried "chicken", "fish", "steaks", etc. It will also span over different ethnic foods ( Asian, african, carribbean, French, etc.) We will be the first and only vegan restaurant in memphis, so we predict the market will be very good. We will also provide a bicycle delivery service to University of memphis campus! We will team up with local gyms, bike shops, recycling centers, local and organic farms and more to bring this project to life. Plans are to officially open the restaurant in October, so keep watch guys! I'm am sooooooo excited, i just had to tell someone