100 days left for Bush Administration

beforewisdom

I still haven't figured out what credit crisis their talking about? I still get offers for endless credit cards, and my bank makes it clear to me regularly that they'd be happy to lend me money to buy a house. If a working stiff like me can get abundant credit, it's hard to believe big, profitable companies can't get credit. Sellers of money (lenders) are like any other sellers trying to make a profit; they'll sell in a moment to any qualified buyer. Too bad for the potential buyer if their financial shenanigans disqualify them.

I still haven't figured out what credit crisis their talking about? I still get offers for endless credit cards, and my bank makes it clear to me regularly that they'd be happy to lend me money to buy a house. If a working stiff like me can get abundant credit, it's hard to believe big, profitable companies can't get credit. Sellers of money (lenders) are like any other sellers trying to make a profit; they'll sell in a moment to any qualified buyer. Too bad for the potential buyer if their financial shenanigans disqualify them.

Hell, I just closed on a house 2 weeks ago, and my credit is only decent at best and i've got virtually no savings.