VBB SWEATSHIRTS ANYTHING ON IT'S WAY LIKE THIS

RAINRA

I'd love to, but to be honest, I have about $20,000 in inventory and have to move a lot of stuff to get out of some debt. I ordered a little too much of specific items I think, though we've been selling lots at shows. I don't have them online properly to order because of my low level of understanding of how to do it and my busy schedule that won't slow down until the end of November.

I guess, the only way to do it would be to go to the store, estimate a cost and have people pre-pay. Or anyone who wants to make their own could use the logo and have fun

Currently, I just have boxes and shelves full of items that need to move. I listened to some requests for specific items and created them, but I usually do dozen of each size and sometimes multiple colors, so one request may cost $1000 and I may only sell a couple to those who request the item and have 50-100 items of that style sitting there.

We're doing pretty well at shows. We sold about $1500 at one show and over $400 at a show last week. I expect to move about $1000 at an upcoming show in Boston, but in general, I've got a big hole to climb out of before I can make more things.

I'm trying to get more stores like Vegan Essentials, to carry the items too. There are a few online stores and retail stores that carry VB&F clothing but more would help move more stuff and allow me to make more stuff.

But if there is an item you want and want to go out and buy the shirt and get it printed yourself, no problem at all. We can e-mail you the logo or a variety of logos we've used in the past, anytime.

Thanks!

If I can get enough people to pre-pay and agree on a color, I could produce them, but we'd need a lot of people because the minimum that I could do would be 6 of each size. I'm sure the rest would eventually sell, I'm just worried about my current 5-figure debt from the VB&F clothing I already have in stock and need to move.

Please encourage others to want a hoodie and I'll get some pre-paid payments from you all, and we can move forward.

I also have tons of t-shirts, tank tops, hats, etc. that I'd like to move too

I am really down for that. I would like to be part of supporting you and your site. I think most of us here feel that way. Maybe the best thing is to get like a sign up system. I know it is a lot of work. Maybe like the vegnews subscriptions that if people agree to getting hoodys on a preorder basis they can paypal you the money and you then can order them then you would not have to put the money upfront.

Like I said Veganbodybuilding site is our community and we want it to thrive plus pull you out of debt! Go Robert and Veganbodybuilding let's spread the word. Maybe put a donation on your site as well. Donate a dollar in support of Robert. Many do it for podcasts! Not only that you it would also allow a budget for improving anything that needs adjusting to the site which at the end would benefit all of us.

Just some thoughts.

I think I can squeeze a dollar or so a month to help. If 1000 people do that a month that is 1000 dollars a month you have to help.

I can grab up a medium hoodie

Medium? Your pic looks like you need a large zinzen!

Robert, I would consider donating, as long as it was made easy for us brits!

Wow pics sure can trick people, I am one little dude, only 5'6" and 140lbs.

But thanks, hopefully I will be bigger for the next contest so I can steal some votes from octo