Obama October Surprise

Vegan Joe

Can the mods please put all this annoying garbage about Obama to one topic called "Vegan Joe's opinion on Barack Obama" or something like that. I am really pissed off about the huge number of threads he is creating.

I really think you should consider doing the same thing VF did to Vegan Joe if he doesn't stop creating shitloads of threads about the same subject over, over and over again.

JUST COUNT THE NUMBER OF THREADS ABOUT BARACK/DEMOCRATS/PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS in Animal Rights/News/Politics!

It's a cancer that keeps on growing. And it's killing VBB&F if you don't fight it.

After rereading your post the thing that stand out the most to me is that:

YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!

But that's what makes America and Americans so great: Their ability to listen to and understand all sides of the story. To live and let live and choose as they see fit.

Can the mods please put all this annoying garbage about Obama to one topic called "Vegan Joe's opinion on Barack Obama" or something like that. I am really pissed off about the huge number of threads he is creating.

I really think you should consider doing the same thing VF did to Vegan Joe if he doesn't stop creating shitloads of threads about the same subject over, over and over again.

JUST COUNT THE NUMBER OF THREADS ABOUT BARACK/DEMOCRATS/PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS in Animal Rights/News/Politics!

It's a cancer that keeps on growing. And it's killing VBB&F if you don't fight it.

YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!

But that's what makes America and Americans so great: Their ability to listen to and understand all sides of the story. To live and let live and choose as they see fit.

yeah, that's the meaning of www (WORLD WIDE Web), remember ? What's wrong about Finland, I'm going there in a couple of months ! Eventhough this forum is based in US territory, it's opened to all countries and nations. But not only foreign nations find that you post too much about politics (and always the same facet of politics), Americans too. More than 50% of Americans don't vote and don't care about politics. And many of them don't even know what countries are next to their or who's Stephen Harper. What if suddenly there were 20 posts about Finland politics, and 20 others about Canadian politicians, and the same for all countries. There's also some elections going on right now in Quebec where I live. But who cares. In the news on tv, 90% are local news, only a few seconds about thousands of deads in a natural disaster that happened on the other side of the planet. That's because most people don't care, because it doesn't concern them, or doesn't have any direct impact in their lives.

There's only a few things that are interests we all share commonly here : veganism (including food, animals, etc), bodybuilding and fitness. We should relax on the other things and not post a thousand topics per day on politics or other stuff.

YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!

I'm not from Finland but I take highly offense to this. It's probably by far the most ignorant post ever made on VBB while I was here.

[]

I'm sorry that you're so unhappy, and I'm sorry that you are unable to deal rationally with some political threads that are not from your country. Maybe not reading them would make you happier. I'll have to talk to the administrators and demand that they change the rule that "every member must read every thread and react with hostility towards any thread and author, they disagree with". Maybe they can change the rule to "If you don't like the thread and you have nothing constructive or nice to add, then stay the hell out".

Not to grant anyone any latitude in a political forum, because they don't agree with your view is silly. To be honest I would love to read about some of the political challengers in the countries of other members.

I ask you to look at thre thread that I posted in ANIMAL RIGHTS/NEWS/POLITICS forum read them and you will see that most of them area bout veganism, and not polotics, Read them count them,

And them you post a video to show how stupid American are.

Dude you hate everyone don't you.

YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!

I'm not from Finland but I take highly offense to this. It's probably by far the most ignorant post ever made on VBB while I was here.

Explain to me why you think this highly offensive and ignorant.

Why is some one from Finland so butt hurt about something that really doesn't concern him, He not going to vote in the election, he is not from America. Why is he even posting any thing but hate in this thread.

http://www.calm-your-screaming-baby.com/images/crying-baby.jpg

Shouldn't he be reading other threads and leaving this thread alone unless he has something to contribute besides hate.

Why again is he annoyed?

So crazy Joe,

Excuse me?

You're excused.

how about you get back to the topic you started the thread with and tell me how Berg has legal standing to challenge someone else's citizenship?

Show me were I said he had legal standing or didn't have legal standing.

Well, you must have had some reason for making the initial post. If you don't agree with Berg, I'll assume you hit the submit button by accident. If you do agree with him, you should be able to intelligently defend him.

Either way, step up, take a position, and defend it.

Are you just here to call me names and argue about your false perceptions

Not just, no.

YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!

Explain to me why you think this highly offensive and ignorant.

Why is some one from Finland so butt hurt about something that really doesn't concern him, He not going to vote in the election, he is not from America. Why is he even posting any thing but hate in this thread.

http://www.calm-your-screaming-baby.com/images/crying-baby.jpg

Shouldn't he be reading other threads and leaving this thread alone unless he has something to contribute besides hate.

Why again is he annoyed?

Nationalistic thinking like that is just sad. And you seem to forget that the US economy and foregin politics affect other countrys. The reason I find your comment ignorant and offensive is that you imply that the US and the citizens of the US are better than other countrys and other people.

And stop saying that everyone is just hating you. It's pathetic. When he brings up an argument for discussion you reply with "you call me names and all you do is hate". Honestly I see more hate in your posts than in everyone elses. But something worse in your post that I see is a horrible indifference towards others. You don't seem to care about homosexual rights, illegal immigrants life/health/welfare or what others think of you. It's sad that you don't care about those things.

Tuuka has every right to post in this thread. If you want only americans to post in it you should probably find a forum for americans only, maybe the KKK has an online forum. This obviously isn't the place for you.

Well, you must have had some reason for making the initial post. If you don't agree with Berg, I'll assume you hit the submit button by accident. If you do agree with him, you should be able to intelligently defend him.

Either way, step up, take a position, and defend it.

I was just presenting a factual story. (Berg did in fact go to court about this)

I never claimed to know if the story was true or false.

Apparently you know all and see all.

Guess I should have just PMed you about Obamas birth.

You should have gone to Philly, you could have straightened this out for all of us.

Nationalistic thinking like that is just sad. And you seem to forget that the US economy and foregin politics affect other countrys. The reason I find your comment ignorant and offensive is that you imply that the US and the citizens of the US are better than other countrys and other people.

Keep your rational opinions to yourself, you nutty Finn.

I was just presenting a factual story. (Berg did in fact go to court about this)

I never claimed to know if the story was true or false.

So you had no agenda in posting it and have no opinion about it whatsoever? So why did you post it?

Apparently you know all and see all.

I do. It's spectacularly distracting.

And stop saying that everyone is just hating you. It's pathetic. When he brings up an argument for discussion you reply with "you call me names and all you do is hate". Honestly I see more hate in your posts than in everyone elses. But something worse in your post that I see is a horrible indifference towards others. You don't seem to care about homosexual rights, illegal immigrants life/health/welfare or what others think of you. It's sad that you don't care about those things.

I think you need an interperter.
Tuuka has every right to post in this thread. If you want only americans to post in it you should probably find a forum for americans only, maybe the KKK has an online forum. This obviously isn't the place for you.

My point was that he brought nothing of value to the thread. Just hate.

Is there a logical reason why someone who isn't a "natural-born citizen" can't become president? It seems arbitrary to me where somebody was born

Right now? No logical reason. Two hundred years ago? You can blame John Jay's paranoia. He wrote a letter to Washington advising the inclusion of the clause in order to limit foreign influence in the new government.

And "natural-born citizen?" Not actually defined in the Constitution anyway.

Is there a logical reason why someone who isn't a "natural-born citizen" can't become president? It seems arbitrary to me where somebody was born

Right now? No logical reason. Two hundred years ago? You can blame John Jay's paranoia. He wrote a letter to Washington advising the inclusion of the clause in order to limit foreign influence in the new government.

And "natural-born citizen?" Not actually defined in the Constitution anyway.

I took it to mean "people who aren't from round here, get off my porch before I shoots you with my shotgun, yeehaw, get me a beer honey"

1, I don't approve of gay behavior.

You want to deny me and people I care about an equal place in society - that is hate. And it your continued attacks on Obama seem a 'little bit' hateful.

That just it bubba voting No on 8 does not equate equal place.

It's a political election. Posting factual information does not eqate to hate.

Look at yourself listen to yourself. You are so full of hate for me right now. Yet you talk to me about how wrong it is to hate someone. You make assumptions about me and then you hate me based on your assumtions. But my guess is you won't be able to see the truth through you own hate.

[]

I'm sorry that you're so unhappy, and I'm sorry that you are unable to deal rationally with some political threads that are not from your country. Maybe not reading them would make you happier. I'll have to talk to the administrators and demand that they change the rule that "every member must read every thread and react with hostility towards any thread and author, they disagree with". Maybe they can change the rule to "If you don't like the thread and you have nothing constructive or nice to add, then stay the hell out".

Not to grant anyone any latitude in a political forum, because they don't agree with your view is silly. To be honest I would love to read about some of the political challengers in the countries of other members.

I ask you to look at thre thread that I posted in ANIMAL RIGHTS/NEWS/POLITICS forum read them and you will see that most of them area bout veganism, and not polotics, Read them count them,

And them you post a video to show how stupid American are.

Dude you hate everyone don't you.

First of all I don't know what is that quote from me, I only see "[]". Second, there's nothing or nobody I hate, even you. I just find stupidity is funny. Stupidity is like ignorance with a sense of humour, or a trait of innocence. And there's some stupidity in all countries, in all races, not only USA. I must admit most of your posts make me laugh. But there's some clowns who need to be stopped, because they can represent a threat, like Ronald McDonald, or all the GI Joes and GI Janes...