24: REDEMPTION 2 HOUR EVENT: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 23RD 8 PM EST

bodybag

24: REDEMPTION SUNDAY NOVEMBER 23rd 2 HOUR EVENT 8 PM EST

24: REDEMPTION

Filmed on location in Cape Town, South Africa, and Los Angeles, 24: REDEMPTION stars Emmy Award winner Kiefer Sutherland along with new cast members Cherry Jones, Robert Carlyle, Gil Bellows and Academy Award winner Jon Voight.

After sacrificing everything for his country, Jack Bauer (Sutherland) is wanted by the U.S. government and now stands to lose the only thing he has left: his freedom. Working as a missionary in Africa, Bauer is called upon to stop a ruthless warlord from drafting innocent children into his murderous militia. First, Bauer must confront his own torturous past and face an impossible decision that will change his life forever. A decision that will set the stage and raise the stakes for Season Seven, which debuts in January 2009.

http://www.fox.com/24/trailer/

Jack Bauer is still the baddest man on earth. The militia members had Jacks hands tied up like Jesus Christ while they were torturing him. The militia members went looking for the children, but their leader stayed behind. Jack broke his neck with his legs while his hands were still tied up.

Jack fought off 12 men carrying semi-automatic assault rifles. Jack only had 2 pistols, no ammo except what was in the clips, and a few sticks of dynamite before he was captured. Jack got the children to the US embassy where they were evacuated. Classic!

Tommorow another episode of Prison Break featuring the second baddest man on earth Michael Scofield.

I wasn't particularly impressed with this episode. The ending was very anti-climactic considering this was supposed to be a 'stand alone' special. From the looks of the next season previews, I wonder if they're even going to do anything else with the coup or if this is the last we see of General Candyman and his army of children.

I wasn't particularly impressed with this episode. The ending was very anti-climactic considering this was supposed to be a 'stand alone' special. From the looks of the next season previews, I wonder if they're even going to do anything else with the coup or if this is the last we see of General Candyman and his army of children.
If you had watched the end of the show, you would know that General Candyman starts committing genocide in his country during the 7th season. They showed a brief video clip of the new President of the US expressing concern after the prequel aired.

+1

Prison Break is amazing!

BB, did you see it coming that "$£& is a traitor! What a cliff hanger!

I couldn't believe that shit. That arsehole killed the female agent he was working with, then he called Gretchen on his cellphone asking if she knew anyone willing to buy Cilla.

Off topic: Gretchen is evil but totally HOT!

Tell me about it, what a doofus!

She is hot, but not as hot as the agent that he shot! WOW

That agent was foxy, but they've been dolling her up all season, whereas Gretchen has remained clothed, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Gretchen looks hot no matter what she wears. Gretchen would look hot in a baggy sweat shirt and baggy pants. Gretchen is gorgeous. You guys are blind.

That agent was foxy, but they've been dolling her up all season, whereas Gretchen has remained clothed, so it's not really a fair comparison.
Gretchen looks hot no matter what she wears. Gretchen would look hot in a baggy sweat shirt and baggy pants. Gretchen is gorgeous. You guys are blind.

That's what I'm saying. Gretchen is still as hot as that agent, and she doesn't need to get half-naked. It's the eyes.

That's what I'm saying. Gretchen is still as hot as that agent, and she doesn't need to get half-naked. It's the eyes.

I misunderstood your post. Dark hair and light eyes are sexy.

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe aka "Gretchen Morgan"

http://maxim.com/JodiLynOKeefe/girls_of_maxim/362.aspx