Lean and Green's Wallpaper

Tasha

He's Viktoras Kulvinskas.

He's been raw since the 1970's I believe. My dad knew of him in the 70's during his raw foodist days.

As a result of that wacko diet for so long, he looks older, and his brain doesn't function that well anymore.

He's Viktoras Kulvinskas.

He's been raw since the 1970's I believe. My dad knew of him in the 70's during his raw foodist days.

As a result of that wacko diet for so long, he looks older, and his brain doesn't function that well anymore.

Interesting. I followed the url back to just the domain and the site looks like it is for a Christian cult ( Dr. Bonner's soap anyone? ), not a raw thing.

I'll have to take your word for his mental state, but physically he doesn't look that bad. Its been at least 30 years since the 70s. That would put this guy in his 60s or 70s depending on how old he was back then. For someone in that age range he doesn't look all that bad, aside from being under weight, but given how hard it is for folks that age to stay slim it could be good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god it just never gets old. Our cmoputer screen wallpaper is now the Go Raw Now trailer guy. from that preview you sent us! That was the funniest/worst thing i've ever seen.....i had tears in my eyes i was laughing so hard.

You are too cute for words my dear

I just put Markus on my wall paper now

http://www.markusrothkranz.com/markus_video.html

He acctually did some research on raw but whenever someone talks about him in a positive way I just ignore them kind of. Remember Richard that wanted everyone to contact him via email so he could sent us liver cleansing packages and what not...he used to refer to this guy all the time and I think that says a lot about him. His long hair reminds me of someone though....