What is the best way to stop being skinny?

Godfrey

Hi friends, I am very weak looking in my physical appearance. I have tried a lot to make my body get a good built up; including a healthy diet plan and tough work out sessions, but did not get any satisfactory results. Does anyone know the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

1.) Eat more than you consume. And check that you get enough protein.

2.) Train, train, train. Near maximum level, reps 6-10 per set. Full body workout 3 times a week.

3.) Rest. Sleep enough, remember to rest after working out.

-> Consistency! Keep pushing, you don't see results after just a couple of training sessions (except if you're pumped up) If you train for a year 3 times a week while eating a LOT of food and don't see any results you're something the world has never seen before.

Also, take protein in liquid form right after every training session.

Good luck mate! And welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of moves that will help:

- Deadlift

- Squat

- Bench press

- Dips

- Bent-over barbell rows or cable rows

- Pull-ups, chin-ups or the similar moves with cable

- Bicep curls

Do those in every training session and you can't fail.

Hi friends, I am very weak looking in my physical appearance. I have tried a lot to make my body get a good built up; including a healthy diet plan and tough work out sessions, but did not get any satisfactory results. Does anyone know the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

Some people have to work a lot harder and longer at it before they see results. Don't give up.

Starting off with good information about nutrition and exercise can help

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13710

http://www.exrx.net/