Merry Christmas from President Ahmadinejad

offense74

The two most dangerous peoples on earth are people (mostly) on the countryside in arabic and persian countries and people in the bible belt in the USA. They are dangerous because they can vote and have done so in both the US and in Iran. I want my leaders to think, not yap about fairy tales.

I've been to Iran. Also since the theocracy begun in Iran the western world have been flooded with Iranians, many of whom you and I know.

The Iranian system of election can be called democratic if all it takes is an election. In that case Saddam was democratically elected.

In the US or Sweden we don't have a Supreme Leader that is is not elected by the people. The political system in Iran is complex but the parts of it that is up for election do not have the highest power and they have to go through a process where the clergy makes sure he will follow sharia.

Yeah, in the US, politicians just have to get down on their metaphoric knees in front of powerful religious lobbies and do business that way.

Same sacrament, different pile.

I personally have a lot more respect for national leaders that tell authorities from the US-Eurocentric powers to go f* themselves.