VEGAN FITNESS Yoga Pants by American Apparel are here!

robert

Before I just recently decided to hold off ordering clothing, I placed an order for Yoga pants about 2 months ago....I was out of town, busy, etc. but just picked them up from the shop (90 min from my house, a place I've worked with for 8 years now!)

They are totally awesome!

Sorry...no photos yet, and I leave town right away, but when I get back next week I'll have them available.

They are American Apparel, and in baby blue with white text down the leg that says VEGAN FITNESS vertically and the others are Black with white text saying the same thing.

They will sell for $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping for $44.90

I think you'll like them....they are quite nice.

The rest of the clothing is being held off for now as far as new orders.....I'm just outta cash to produce more at the moment.

I have them in size S,M,L

They are very cute, very cool and I will have some friends pose in photos soon.

They are women's, so still no men's pants at the moment.

I'm holding off on ordering stuff...the pants were my last order, along with some shirts and because of the quantity, getting a variety of sizes, etc. it was still $1500.00 and I thought I was done with clothing orders....but this was made months ago.

So, although I do need to sell more stuff soon....I'll have to wait to get photos up next week and we'll have them available. I imagine they'll be quite popular.

Stop this BS. Make someone else (Tasha) take pics and teas us a little bit more

The pants are awesome. I was just telling Robert and Diane that I paid over $100 for my yoga pants.

I believe these pants are a better quality then the mine.

hehe that was cute xjohanx

But I'm actually going to be in front of the camera this time.

I just tried on the pants

I'm getting a pair or two before they sell out.

They fit is awesome. A lot more comfortable then brands like LuLulemon.

I'm having a hard time to decide if I want the black or the light blue color.

You can also fold down the waste band. Diane did a fantastic job on the lettering.

Vegan Fitness that covers up the whole left side of the leg.

Very cool Robert!

It amazes me how you know what people will buy or what won't sell.

I think these will be the hottest on the market.

Go VBF

I wonder how the crew @ veganfitness.net will like this

They should like it, they'll have Vegan Fitness pants to get without having to have someone else make them.

I've been making clothes with "Vegan Fitness" on it since before the vf.net forum was around....back when I first started making shirts.

I'm going to be making more and more Vegan Fitness stuff as well to keep the word "bodybuilding" off some of the items.

I have to take a break from ordering more things for the moment until I move more stuff but we'll get back into it in the spring.

I wonder how the crew @ veganfitness.net will like this

They should like it, they'll have Vegan Fitness pants to get without having to have someone else make them.

I've been making clothes with "Vegan Fitness" on it since before the vf.net forum was around....back when I first started making shirts.

I'm going to be making more and more Vegan Fitness stuff as well to keep the word "bodybuilding" off some of the items.

I have to take a break from ordering more things for the moment until I move more stuff but we'll get back into it in the spring.

Don't listen to Zack he's a dumbass

>:-)

I've been making Vegan Fitness and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing since Zack was 12.

The Vegan Fitness and Vegan Fitness Team items are quite popular. But the Vegan Bodybuilding ones are more popular.

I also have just "VEGAN" on lots of items like hats, shorts, etc.

There is quite a variety of things we've had over the past 8 years or so and a bunch of things that we have now that we've never had before.

It takes a lot of capital to create a lot, which is a challenge. Luckily it has been pretty popular because just this year I think I spent around $20,000 on clothing...... and over 50% of it is sold to non-forum members as we tour around to top veg festivals around the country. I still have some stacks in the basement I need to move but we always do as time goes on.

We used to have cute women's muscle tops that said Vegan Fitness on them about 6 or 7 years ago but have stuck with specific logos since because it was better for branding and the logo shirts were more popular.

When I get back we'll have some photos taken and get these pants available for people. I first made these pants back in 2005 and have some photos of Tonya Kay wearing them but those photos are on another computer. I think we only made a few of them back then but now I ordered around $1000 in them so they'll last for a while and I'm excited to see them become popular at the vegetarian festivals.

YB.

are the pants fairly long? I always have trouble with the length of all my pants

You think it would be easier if we all had the same shape. I have long legs and a shorter torso. I fit a small and the length in legs fits perfectly. They are soft, super stretchy and soooo comfortable

I hope these picture help you out, also I put a sizing chart below as well.

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/8300/8300_03.jpg

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/8300/8300_04.jpg

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/8300/8300_01.jpg

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/8300/8300_09.jpg

This is our light blue color

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/8300/8300_02.jpg

Size Chart

http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/images/clothes/pants.gif

Inseam:

Using pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to the inside bottom

of the leg.

Waist:

Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.

Size small = 0-2 / Waist = 25-26inches / Inseam = 30inches

Size Med = 4-6 / Waist = 27-28inches / Inseam = 32inches

Size Lg = 8-10 / Waist = 30-32inches / Inseam = 33inches

http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pants

I've been making Vegan Fitness and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing since Zack was 12.

Since 99?

You ready for this........my first vegan muscle shirts were made in 1998! So you were 11 ! So I wasn't that far off! Remember, I'm not as young as I used to be...I'll be 30 in 15 months! I have to update my profile on the main site that says I'm 26 or something...I'm 28 for 5 or 6 more weeks (March 2).

I've been making shirts a long time son......some VEGAN, some VEGAN FITNESS, some VEGAN BODYBUILDING, some VEGAN BODYBUILDING & FITNESS, some VEGAN FITNESS TEAM, and a variety of others, including Vegan Muscle and all kinds of other slogans, sayings, etc.

11 years of making shirts

The funny thing is more non-forum members than forum members buy the shirts. I don't make them to make money, in fact I lose money, sometimes donating dozens of shirts at a time to AR events, vegan events, etc. I do it because it is fun, people really enjoy wearing them around and I get a lot out of it too, watching Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness grow.

Sure I spend $20K on shirts this year alone, but we also moved many thousands of dollars of shirts. Some people have been there when we've sold $1500.00 in a single weekend at a veg festival or AR event.

It's all good and I know people from veganfitness.net enjoy them too, many of them order them from me, so do veganbodybuilding.org members, just like I get some of their clothing. I have at least 3 veganbodybuilding.org shirts and a hat too

Some of you don't even know it, but I actively promote all 3 vegan bodybuilding and fitness websites and others like veganmusclepower.com and organicathlete.org, etc. in radio interviews, etc. I send enthusiastic emails to JP letting him know I promoted veganfitness.net in a radio interview, etc. There is a place for all the vegan athlete websites and room for many more too, and more are starting all the time, including Daywalker starting his own, etc.

This forum isn't right for everyone, just as vf.net isn't right for everyone, or vbb.org isn't right for everyone...I'd love to see more sites start up too.....all of our sites sustain ourselves well enough and grow at a good enough rate to not just survive but thrive with other similarly themed websites.

Organic Athlete orders some of our stuff too, just like VF.net and even vbb.org has had dozens of our shirts at their booths in the UK.

We all work together, because if we play a zero sum game, animals lose and we're all about reducing animal cruelty and all provide great outlets for people to network, and have fun.

Thanks again for supporting our clothing............I am a bit in the hole, and I've been honest and up front about that. I spent $10,000 more than I needed to, so if you know anyone who wants anything have them contact [email protected]

Special shout out to Vegan Essentials for carrying a ton of our stuff and for selling out of it and re-ordering time and time again!

Thanks everyone!

I will be home next week to post pics of pants and help ship things.

All the best,

RC wit u

• 3 weeks later...