General 'feeling down'...

Fallen_Horse

How do you guys deal with 'feeling down'? I just found out I got a 71 on my 2nd physics 2 test, after getting a 71 on my first one as well. I know it's a passing grade but I just feel like an idiot, when everyone else around me is getting above that. I missed every problem that I guessed on, plus 2 more. Also my exercise routine has been terrible lately, I have only gone 3x this week. So now I am a dumb AND a fatty.

What do you guys do to positively motivate yourselves?

I find that doing something that I enjoy which can take my mind off the rest of the negatives that may be going on in my life can give me a more positive attitude to deal with them when I have to.

It may not work for things that are really depressing, or out of your hands but most of the time it can help with getting a move on in the right direction.

If that doesn't help, these emoticon smilies might help

If you're upset about the tests, all you need to do is to set up a different system for how you handle that class. Maybe you need a different method for studying for the tests; if you're doing well in other classes, I'm sure you could in that one as well. But really, all you need to remember is that every moment is a perfect moment, never be upset about you're current situation, it's all you have- find the positives in it and respect it. Everything in your life is your responsibility, so that means you can change anything you want. Next time you have a test, study harder, get an A.

Aw, fh, please don't feel like an idiot because you didn't do well on some tests. Tests just mostly show how good someone is at taking a test, and a lot less about how much they know about the actual material. If you're worried about your grade, can you talk to your prof about ways to make up for it?

Could it be the reason you're feeling a little extra down is cuz you've ben working out less? Less endorphins, right?

I know how you feel though, it's natural to feel down sometimes, or low energy. I get my motivation from coffee. It's kind of my best friend, and is also delicious with a splash of soy milk.