Back in Action

romaniuk

Hej there,

some people here may still know me, i was quite active a while ago here but then i wanted to delete my account because of stalking work mates...

I am still trying to bulk up and gain strength as good as i can, my aim is to be a competitive strongman and powerlifter in some years.

my training consists mainly of Squats, Deadlifts and Benchpress and i have a 1400lb total atm in the Big 3 lifts.

Unfortunaly i have to pause the squat training for a while because of knee issues...

I am vegan since october 2006, when i became vegan i was around 20kg lighter than today, so all my muscles were built on tofu =)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4208/me4twm.jpg

Welcome back!

I always enjoyed having you on the forum and was sad when you left but I understood why when you told me a long time ago....and always happy to get your myspace comments, etc.

We know some mutual friends as well.

Great to have you back. Looking solid as usual! Thanks for the support for our various projects too! We really appreciate it!

Robert... yeah we have some friends... i so much hope to see the girls again at some time...

Yes we do!

You will enjoy this video from the holidays!

P.S.

I love the title "Back in Action" - that is my theme

Sorry man, don't mean to make you sad!

But if you want to see more, there is another one here (I will just post link, not the video so it's up to you).

Yeah, they are great and say that you are great too!

Fantasiche!

• 3 weeks later...