The $64000 question...fat-stripping

... has always been about fat-loss for me.

I am currently training hard, eating big and gaining mass (albeit slowly). All is good!

But I'm not defined: I would like to start stripping fat, but I'm not sure of the best way. I am overwhelmed with so-called "lastest revolutionary techniques" all over the internet. I'm not convinced and wanted to know what really works for people! Bodybuilders having been fat-stripping prior to competition for years now, so it can't be that new an idea.

Here are my choices: (NB: I currently do a minimum of cardio, as I spent a year as a runner, and never lost a pound!)

HIIT training in the mornings (3 times a week)

Keep my weight training the same, and expect to lift lighter weights (fewer calories)

Light weights high reps

Some sort of weighted circuits routine (jump squats, step-ups and v. light super sets etc...)

HIT training (a la Mike Mentzer)

Full body WOs

Pay the money to find out what the "latest revolutionary technique is

I know most of this is about diet, but still want my WOs to move me towards my goal.

I shall lower my calories, up my protein and watch the carbs and fat...

I'm so lost!!

Thanks

Ben

The king of pop dies and you're thinking about fat stripping.

Jesus, dude. How long do we have to not talk about anything before we can move on with our lives again?

I'm as sad as anyone about MJ's death but ignoring other issues isn't going to bring him back to life.

Well it is a bodybuilding forum... I'm sure there are plenty of "lets remember Michael Jackson" forums out there for you

Well it is a bodybuilding forum... I'm sure there are plenty of "lets remember Michael Jackson" forums out there for you

I thought that was just a rumor..so is bruce willis dead too?¿

Michael Jackson is really dead. Bruce Willis isn't (where did that come from?) Lol

I just wanna suggest one thing with fat stripping. Continue to lift heavy. Don't do the light weights, high reps thing exclusively. Add heavy lifting in there too. You want to continue to challenge and work your muscles to prevent them catabolizing while you strip fat.

Also, remember to eat clean, drink plenty of water. The Ud2 diet is working well for Ruz, so give that a try

I'm as sad as anyone about MJ's death but ignoring other issues isn't going to bring him back to life.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!

Maybe if we each play Thriller in unison the combined power will spur MJ's spirit back to our world.