Squats

this thread used to be kinda cool....

I agree. Unfortunately, it's an 'intriguing' conversation about how cool clean-shaven pretty boys are now

Don't get me wrong! I say it for your own good..women are a lot more enthusiastic about going down on men when they don't have to dig through a jungle of hair to find what they are looking for..it's like sucking a dogs ear!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Unfortunately, it's an 'intriguing' conversation about how cool clean-shaven pretty boys are now

Don't get me wrong! I say it for your own good..women are a lot more enthusiastic about going down on men when they don't have to dig through a jungle of hair to find what they are looking for..it's like sucking a dogs ear!!!

I don't know how much digging you have to do, but there is no shovel required in my experiences (aka I have a big penis).

In my humble penis... that is, opinion, this crap about bodyhair, penises and big egos should be flushed down a split thread.

Who cares about blowjobs and women? We're talking about squats. Get the fuck out!

They are amazing!!! Do you feel pressure on top of kneecaps afterwards tho? Of is that just me with my bum knees?

Yeah I do! And I'm getting like this like wierd "hole thing" starting to happen above my kneecap!..very strange

But it seems to be strengthening my knees and I do like the way the leteral squats feel on my outer quads Also the hungarian squats must be incredible for your ass, judging my the way it hurts the day after!

My knees were hurting yesterday actually, I think it was because I had been running downhill in the park..but I did some sumo squats, ATG, and they feel find today!

I actually find that running uphill takes any pressure off my knees. I'm doing a lot of cardio at the mo and a lot of interval training and my knees were hurting until I started putting the running machine on a steep incline.

I really don't think squats ever hurt my knees..just running.

I think everything hurts my knees.. lol Good thing Im tough. (love ya girl) long story... Anyways, yeah Ive been spinning a lot lately instead of running, of course that may be sheer laziness.... We shall see.. I do love squats though and every variation I can name!