Progress Pics As Of 8/9/09

Ryofire

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0033.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0034.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0035.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0038.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0041.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Ryofire/IMGP0043.jpg

Thank! Are you suggesting I do a bulk? I really don't plan to get huge, I just want to get lean and cut. Strength is my main concern as of late, as well as flexibilty, cardiovascular, etc. I'm actually taking classes with Dr. Wayne Westcott. I know he's not Vegan, but he knows his stuff.

Thank! Are you suggesting I do a bulk? I really don't plan to get huge, I just want to get lean and cut. Strength is my main concern as of late, as well as flexibilty, cardiovascular, etc. I'm actually taking classes with Dr. Wayne Westcott. I know he's not Vegan, but he knows his stuff.

All depends on what your goals are. Right now i'd guess your in the 12-14 pecent body fat range. So if you got down to say 8 percent with that amount of muscle you'll be really lean but it will be more skinny then cut. I think if you gained say another 10 pounds of muscle and dropped 5-10 pounds of fat you'll be shredded. If strength is your main goal size comes along with that

All depends on what your goals are. Right now i'd guess your in the 12-14 pecent body fat range. So if you got down to say 8 percent with that amount of muscle you'll be really lean but it will be more skinny then cut. I think if you gained say another 10 pounds of muscle and dropped 5-10 pounds of fat you'll be shredded. If strength is your main goal size comes along with that

I did get my skin caliper tested a while ago, I think it said 7.8%. Of course there were two factors to consider.

1) Skin Caliper is not the most accurate.

2) It was done during class. (I'm trying to get my exercise and health science Certificate)

3) Water weight is also another thing consider.

I really don't see myself becoming a competative Bodybuilder. Although I guess during the winter I could use that time of the year to build a small bit of mass. I'll just slightly increase my energy (caloric load). That should help right? Keep in mind I use to be overweight. I'd say I'm probably more of a Mesomorph. Therefore I have to keep it just right. Growing up I was slightly overweight.

Yeah thoughs arn't very close. I had a buddy that was lean, but not shredded by any means and his read at 8 percent. I'd say your at least 10, i'd guess around 12 though

So you're saying if I drop my percentage a little lower I should see some results? Or if I increase my muscle mass just a little bit, I should see some better results?

Yeah thoughs arn't very close. I had a buddy that was lean, but not shredded by any means and his read at 8 percent. I'd say your at least 10, i'd guess around 12 though

So you're saying if I drop my percentage a little lower I should see some results? Or if I increase my muscle mass just a little bit, I should see some better results?

Depends on your goals, If you add muscle and keep the same amount of body fat your overall body fat percentage goes down becasue the fat will be spread over more total mass. I think you should keep your diet clean like you probably are to get that lean and just up the lifting and you'll look really cut once you add more mass. or if you don't care about size and just want to be really lean drop 5-10 pounds of fat

Depends on your goals, If you add muscle and keep the same amount of body fat your overall body fat percentage goes down becasue the fat will be spread over more total mass. I think you should keep your diet clean like you probably are to get that lean and just up the lifting and you'll look really cut once you add more mass. or if you don't care about size and just want to be really lean drop 5-10 pounds of fat

Well I guess I could use just a little bit of muscle mass. I might do the first option. I have always been told not to go below 6%.

Well I guess I could use just a little bit of muscle mass. I might do the first option. I have always been told not to go below 6%.

yeah 2-4 percent body fat is needed for health, so when you get to 5-6 percent there's not much breathing room. I think 8 percent is perfect becase it's really lean, but still has some fullness when you have muscle

• 2 weeks later...
i am liking the Thor`s hammer tattoo. Good work!

Those who honor and remember the ancient ways do great things.

You look white to me...

Just saying.

Yea, don't take this the wrong way when I say it, but I'm content with my natural skin color. I'm so content with it that I don't need to change it all that much by going tanning. Forcing my melanocytes to work more than they should is b-a-d bad.

You're looking good man. If strength's your goal, muscle mass will come with. Do it the way you want to and you'll have more fun

Haha I don't think you look white at all. Right now I am like a ghost, spent too much time indoors recently =\ I never have and never will use any form of tanning except the sun (and we don't have a chance to abuse the sun here haha...we maybe get 3 warm weeks a year)

Keep up the hard work!

You're looking good man. If strength's your goal, muscle mass will come with. Do it the way you want to and you'll have more fun

Haha I don't think you look white at all. Right now I am like a ghost, spent too much time indoors recently =\ I never have and never will use any form of tanning except the sun (and we don't have a chance to abuse the sun here haha...we maybe get 3 warm weeks a year)

Keep up the hard work!

That's what I use. I do also use sunscreen too. Sunscreen = good and skin cancer = bad.