What's with these crazy user names?

Bigbwii

Be careful! That almost looks like what one of the spammers says. I thought for a second you were one and how ironic it was that you posted in this thread. But then there's no gambling link in your sig.

Look at Ruby17

search.php?search_author=Ruby17

Really annoys me.

I'm not a spammer... Just a vegan geek that's trying to be healthy (that's already hard enough to bear).

Maybe I'll add a picture to my profile to look less spammer-like.

I have their IP address logged, which means I can find out their actual street address, which means I can 'deal' with them personally

Little did they expect that their spamming would result in a visit from a ninja..... Let's hope they learn their lesson.

Yeah, they are junk accounts. I don't have internet access all the time so I don't always keep up with deleting those accounts. But they will be deleted in due time.

My computer passed on about 3 months ago and I just ordered a new one on New Year's Eve. The printer has arrived and the computer should be here soon too. Then I'll have internet access everyday and I'll be able to keep up with the site a little more.

I'm gonna miss "online poker"

-Rob

I know I've been in that situation at least thrice. It's OK Richard, $8 is $8, you did the right thing.

I found one in my community too. I jumped off the top of my apartment and landed on him with a double ax-handle hit to the back. Then I set him up for a powerbomb into the mud. To add insult to injury I DDT'd him onto a Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt stuffed with Firm Tofu. Then I took $8 from him.

Keegan The Vegan

I know I've been in that situation at least thrice. It's OK Richard, $8 is $8, you did the right thing.

I found one in my community too. I jumped off the top of my apartment and landed on him with a double ax-handle hit to the back. Then I set him up for a powerbomb into the mud. To add insult to injury I DDT'd him onto a Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt stuffed with Firm Tofu. Then I took $8 from him.

Keegan The Vegan

Yeah, they are junk accounts. I don't have internet access all the time so I don't always keep up with deleting those accounts. But they will be deleted in due time.

My computer passed on about 3 months ago and I just ordered a new one on New Year's Eve. The printer has arrived and the computer should be here soon too. Then I'll have internet access everyday and I'll be able to keep up with the site a little more.

I'm gonna miss "online poker"

-Rob

you know with a couple of tweaks on the admin panel you can easily make it pretty impossible for them to log in right..?

Richard, why did he give you 8 Dollar, not 8 English pounds?

It was not so nice to DDT me, Rob, just because i wanted a second username to post incognito once in a while

I wouldn't have come to visit you if i had known of your violent side. Hits before asking any questions, this dangerous vegan bodybuilder.

You could have just asked for the 8$, by the way.

you know with a couple of tweaks on the admin panel you can easily make it pretty impossible for them to log in right..?

Jza, Yeah, I'm still learning. I don't know much about computers and occasionally I play around on the Admin panel but I'm afraid of accidentially deleting things or members.

I'm probably the worst person technically, to be running the forum I'll get assistance soon. I'm also working on cleaning up the main www.veganbodybuilding.com website. I've been doing that pretty much by myself for nearly a year now, after having others do it for the first couple of years. I'm learning slowly but getting a bit better as time goes on.

I also just ordered a NEW computer so I'll have one at home again! Mine passed on about 3 months ago. Too many fit vegans for one motherboard to handle I guess.

Daywalker....Yes, sometimes my bite is worse than my bark. I can be the nicest guy one day and steal your $8 and twist your ankle the next. So watch your back, Man who Walks in Day.

I'll work on getting rid of some of these junk accounts soon.

-Robatron