competitively non-violent, by capable of being more violent

VeganEssentials

In the past, I think that I had a lot more aggression that I took out in the gym. Everything I viewed as a flaw with myself came out when I'd hit the weights. Every problem I had with other people, it came out in my training. Even now, I still have plenty of people who think that I'm unapproachable or am somehow unfriendly, but at this point it's simply because I put 100% focus into my time at the gym, and everything else going on around me is simply a distraction I need to ignore.

There's no question, though, I found that when I used to stress about things to where I felt like blowing up, getting all that tension out through training was the best outlet of all. I never felt much like snapping at anyone while training even on my worst days, except of course for the people I gripe about often who think that having a 30 minute cell phone converstion is appropriate when I'm squatting 5 feet away from them. Other than that, anyone near me is safe no matter how scary I might look mid-set.

Fear no one! Just remember the 5 Fingers of Death (Kill Bill II), Anyone who come across as Mr. Tough Guy usually has issues, like self-esteem. You really have to smile and laugh to yourself then feel sorry for them. I don't let anyone bother me. I look at it this way if they are stupid enough to swing first, then I'm stupid enough to visit them in jail.

Don't get me wrong, I will defend my self. Let the guy fluff his feather and have fun.

A good squat session definitely brings out the best and the worst in me. Exercising is also my best therapy ever, I was diagnosed with ocd when I was twelve, and seem to have got it under control now (I've recently been noticing I'm unleashing my need to be in control on my eating habits. Took an orthorexia test the other day out of curiosity and scored two times what's already considered a disorder ).

Idk, the way I look at it, viciousness(?) is just like lust: we all have it, just gotta get it under control.

Competition no but a drive that tough and deep...I feel general hitting the gym can be a spiritual like experience ussualy.I go when stressed to Sh*t...for shure!!Or when something crazy happens in my life(ya know your (now ex) girlfreind fools around...)...the iron doesnt talk back or bite.The gym is my freind that never lets me down...ya dig?

Dunno were I'm going here but I agree with ya'll...