First 10 people to reply get a FREE VeganProteins.com pack

robert

Wow!

That is pretty crazy!

No, don't send it back...it was just a variety of sample packets of various types, including Vega Sport. Everything was vegan of course.

I wonder how many other international packages I ship get seized

Hopefully not too many....sorry about that man....I was trying to hook you up.

Maybe I can just label it as something else next time.............but I'm kinda too honest for that...we'll see.

wooooooo got my samples today new stuff in there i never seen, will see if they're yummers

So they can either destroy the items or I can have them sent back to you at a cost of $42.50. Do you think it's worth having them sent back to you?

they were seized? what are you sending back than? $42.50 to send a tiny package from australia? seriously?

I wonder how many other international packages I ship get seized

that was literally the first thing i thought when i read the customs slip. shipping food internationally is usually risky i think. next time just write "product samples" maybe? i've received packages will less details than that btw

So they can either destroy the items or I can have them sent back to you at a cost of $42.50. Do you think it's worth having them sent back to you?

they were seized? what are you sending back than? $42.50 to send a tiny package from australia? seriously?

They gave me a letter telling me they seized some items, which were Vega samples, and gave me the option of sending those items back to Robert. The other option was to have them destroyed. Yes, If I choose to send them back, it will cost me $42.50, so I don't think I'll be sending anything back.