hi I'm new.

Barb123

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everybody. I'm new to this site and kinda new to veganism. I just switched to vegetarian this past year and to vegan about 1 month ago. The energy is throught the roof!!!! I've been working out and lifting weights for about 9 yrs and have recently taken the plunge into veganism. After years of personal trainers and dieticians discouraging me from vegetarian let alone vegan diets, I can no longer eat or accept the eating of innocent animals to sustain my fitness lifestyle. Finding this site is uplifting. I just read the Thrive Diet and currently use Vega protein powder as opposed to my old standby whey. I'm on pre order for the vegan bodybuilding book and can't wait to get it. This site looks promising and I'm really excited to become a member as a means of support to this lifestyle as my husband doesn't understand. So...here's to a new way of life!!!

Welcome to our community!

Thanks so much for pre-ordering my book....it means a lot!

I hope you enjoy our forum and learn from other members, share stuff with us, create a blog or journal within the forum and have fun!

All the best and welcome aboard!