Dips and Chin-up PB's (video's)

Thanks guys, Jonathan, yeah the dips are 180lbs but it really took all my my might to get the second one!

Jay. yes I'm strict Fruitarian I'm doing squats but I want to do deadlifts but my problem is tha I don't have enough wieghts and I only have a training partner on sundays! the other day I went to the park and did 200 dips and 60 chins but I think I will get bored of doing that but I'll see!!! I might go back to maxing out once a week with my buddy, but what happens if he can't make it or moves????

You could do one legged deadlifts for now. Also go to yard sales on the weekend. People sell old weights very, very cheap. Sometimes even for free.

I have quicktime but can't get either to play.

I guess there's nothing wrong with eating fruit.

Thanks Rob, I was actually working out at my friends house and that's his little girl!

Jay, I'm working on that but there's nothing around! any other sugestions? I think I may have to stick with wieghts some how.

Edited by Bigbwii

Ever hear of Marvin Eder, Bigbwi? He dipped bw+400x8 and chinned bw+200x8.

http://www.americanpowerliftevolution.net/EDERPOSE.jpg

I can't think of anything much else for weights except buying some buckets and filling them with concrete or something. I don't have any good ideas really. I guess Paul Anderson (strongest man ever) used junkyard parts. I think he used a car axle and a hole in the ground to do squats for a while.

I can't see the videos but dipping 180 is extremely good. Bigbwi, you should start a thread at some other site like t-nation.com and then shock them with your diet.

Every vegan/vegetarian that posts there gets someone advising they eat meat no matter how strong/good of shape they are in.