Who do you look like?

willpeavy

I was asking how Will would look like Mike Tyson...that is what I didn't get.

I think it may be because I played too much "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" on Nintendo when I was a kid!

that was a great game! i sure did like the old school video games...

willpeavy wrote:

robert wrote:

I was asking how Will would look like Mike Tyson...that is what I didn't get.

I think it may be because I played too much "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" on Nintendo when I was a kid!

that was a great game! i sure did like the old school video games...

"Bodyblow....bodyblow, uppercut, uppercut, bodyblow, bodyblow, uppercut uppercut"

Who was the genius who came up with putting that audio in the arcade game for every single hit?

• 2 months later...

Just for fun (and because I was bored ) I tried a different picture and got these results.

Lisa Marie Presley

Aristide Briand - wtf ?!!!

Herbert Spencer - double wtf ???

Ayumi Hamasaki -

Julia Roberts -

John Cleese

Charlize Theron -

Rachel Leigh Cook -

Asia Argento -

Also, Shelby has reminded me of someone for the longest time and I've been trying to figure out who ...and it finally hit me - Callisto from Xena.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/returnofcallisto_03.jpg Talk about a hot chica !

Just for fun (and because I was bored ) I tried a different picture and got these results.

Lisa Marie Presley

Aristide Briand - wtf ?!!!

Herbert Spencer - double wtf ???

Ayumi Hamasaki -

Julia Roberts -

John Cleese

Charlize Theron -

Rachel Leigh Cook -

Asia Argento -

Also, Shelby has reminded me of someone for the longest time and I've been trying to figure out who ...and it finally hit me - Callisto from Xena.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/returnofcallisto_03.jpg Talk about a hot chica !

Shelby does look a bit like her. Good call.

I've been told by a number of people that I look like Owen Wilson ???

This is me with my sister at her wedding. I'm like Owen from Wedding Crashers

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/Rob-2004/robtanya.jpg

I need to try this site! (Altho, I am a little bit scared to see what it'll say I look like... with my luck, I'll be a cross between RuPaul and BillyBob Thorton, lol)

Talk about a hot chica !

LOL! Thanks, Crash! She is really pretty, but IDK if I really resemble her... however, I'd love to have her musculature!

I know all you ladies will be jealous, so I'm sorry, but I look like good ol' Jenny from the block herself, J-Lo (apparently J-Lo is a 6' 2", 194 lb Irish-American male with a buzz haircut and goatee, rather than the Latina goddess whose got all that junk in her trunk).

I also look like Annette Benning, Steve Buscemi, Harvey Kietel and the legendary Bobby Charlton (which is cool, except he's gotta be almost twice my age, and bald).

I've just been told that I look like the former Dell kid "dude, you're gettin a Dell!" and Owen Wilson

hahaha.... yeah, I can see the resemblance. Not bad people to look like though!

I know all you ladies will be jealous, so I'm sorry, but I look like good ol' Jenny from the block herself, J-Lo (apparently J-Lo is a 6' 2", 194 lb Irish-American male with a buzz haircut and goatee, rather than the Latina goddess whose got all that junk in her trunk).

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious!

Here's the picture I used (sorry for the HUGE size.. I couldn't get it smaller! Grrrrr)

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Petluvr10/NewHair002.jpg

It said I look like:

Katie Holmes (ugh)

Michelle Pfeiffer

Kristin Kreuk

Mira Sorvino

Britney Spears (NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!) LOL

Kate Winslet

Christina Ricci

Kajol (who the heck is that?)

Beyonce Knowles (huh?)

Naomi Campbell (huh?)

And, just for fun, I tried this Picture of my dog:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Petluvr10/simmm.jpg

And yielded NO results. (I thought for sure I'd get some famous dude with an afro! Oh well, lol)

River Phoenix, Joaquin Phoenix, Jason Biggs, Winona Ryder, Shahid Kapoor, Jane Birkin, Saif Ali Khan, Patricia Arquette, Luis Figo, Mikhail Saakashvili

EDIT: used another photo and got these results:

Alec Baldwin, Kurt Cobain, Bobby Fischer, Meg Ryan, Halle Berry, Isabelle Adjani, Gary Cooper, Lenny Kravitz, David Duchovny, Abhishek Bachchan.

Someone once told me before that I look like Meg Ryan.

interestingly, five of the people its says you look like are veg.