Hello from Boston! :)

BlueRose

I just found this place via Facebook via Twitter from VeganProteins! I'm Andrea, have been vegan for four years and have been getting back into my fitness nut roots as of late. I practice ashtanga yoga, work out on my elliptical, ride a bike, and also am involved with the Beachbody program online (still want that vegan Shakeology they're promising us, dammit!) doing the Slim in 6 workout.

I'm doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in May--39.3 mile walk for the cause! I'm committed to raising a min of $1800 in order to walk, and I'm also getting into the best shape of my life beforehand!

My staples include the following:

- Vega Whole Food Optimizer in vanilla chai flavor with a cup of light chocolate soymilk, half a banana, and a blender.

- Romaine lettuce. Makes an awesome wrap for sandwiches!

- Quinoa. I loooove making tabouli with it using lots of big cucumber and tomato chunks! OM NOM NOM

That's it for now! Not sure how many of you are also on veganfitness.net but I can be found on there as well. *waves*

Welcome!

Best of luck with fundraising!

Thanks on both counts! And good to meet other vegan fitness folk. If I hear one more person telling me to eat eggs and fish cause they're goooood for me and whywhywhywhy don't I eat dairy it's vegetarian, I will lose my precious little mind.