first post - hello all!!!

Ted Trendy

glad to find more vegans. looking forward to meeting some people and making lots of random posts.

5 years vegan (not veg. or kinda vegan...VEGAN)

personal trainer, chef, triathlete, gym rat, random guy who is too lazy to resize my picture to fit the avatar right now so...

=)

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs071.snc3/13832_1276230582132_1120981139_902152_4627239_n.jpg

Seriously? I didn't know that. That's not cool.

i was on there a month, they deleted almost all my comments, and when i asked them what the deal was, they said dont talk to the moderators, then they banned me. its ok, that site was weak, i was using 2 different TRI specific sites and it turns out the other one is way better and you can have a conversation without being censored.

=)

Seriously? I didn't know that. That's not cool.

i was on there a month, they deleted almost all my comments, and when i asked them what the deal was, they said dont talk to the moderators, then they banned me. its ok, that site was weak, i was using 2 different TRI specific sites and it turns out the other one is way better and you can have a conversation without being censored.

=)

Whoa, that's so lame. I mostly use the training logs on there...I don't post all that often. I skim the forums when I'm bored.

Well, anyway, glad to see you here.