Minority of Americans

No, not the vegan ones, but the ones that are actually trying to GAIN weight!

Just wondering else thinks it is both hilarious and awesome to be trying to go opposite the norm on this topic, too.

Myself, one guy at my work (who is not veg) and my rugby captain (who is vegetarian) are the only guys I know personally that are actually trying hard to gain weight. Whenever we talk about it (either at work with my co-worker, or at rugby practice, or the bar with my teammate) people always think we're a bit out in left field (which may be true, but still, not SUPER crazy).

Do you guys ever find yourselves chuckling about this?

No, not the vegan ones, but the ones that are actually trying to GAIN weight!

Just wondering else thinks it is both hilarious and awesome to be trying to go opposite the norm on this topic, too.

Myself, one guy at my work (who is not veg) and my rugby captain (who is vegetarian) are the only guys I know personally that are actually trying hard to gain weight. Whenever we talk about it (either at work with my co-worker, or at rugby practice, or the bar with my teammate) people always think we're a bit out in left field (which may be true, but still, not SUPER crazy).

Do you guys ever find yourselves chuckling about this?

Yes. All the other women at my work think I'm nuts.

Must be nice to be so ecto. I gotta stay under 2500kcal a day to keep my weight off...

It's not. Eating a lot is a huge chore and overrated. I'll trade metabolisms with you any day. I eat 4k a day and still don't gain a pound.

I don't think I'm really an ectomorph. I have a bulbous belly no matter what I do. I'm not really stuffing my face, but I seem to be gaining strength and weight with relative ease, at least compared to some of the truly skinny people out there. So at the moment, I'm trying to get bigger, but I run into problems when I try to cut. It just doesn't seem to happen for me.