My vegan birthday cake:

Odidnetne

hahaha, that is funny. I actually laughed out loud. That is also sweet too, and nice of her. I like the 1 candle too, representing 1st year as a vegan

There are actually lots of vegan cakes out there. I used to make them all the time for my friends and family. I really enjoyed baking them. I'll post the recipe when I find it, but it was simple. 4 wet ingredients, and 4 dry ingredients and it is fabulous!

Also if you look down a few posts in the Photos sections you'll see Evrim's B-day cake. It is vegan. It is quite easy to make vegan cakes, just use soy milk rather than cow's milk, use raw unrefined sugar rather than refined sugar, use an egg replacer rather than eggs, and the rest are vegan ingredients anyway.

But cool looking cake!

And I can tell you Will does love bananas. He even sings about them....no, really....he does

-R B

hahaha, that is funny. I actually laughed out loud. That is also sweet too, and nice of her. I like the 1 candle too, representing 1st year as a vegan

There are actually lots of vegan cakes out there. I used to make them all the time for my friends and family. I really enjoyed baking them. I'll post the recipe when I find it, but it was simple. 4 wet ingredients, and 4 dry ingredients and it is fabulous!

Also if you look down a few posts in the Photos sections you'll see Evrim's B-day cake. It is vegan. It is quite easy to make vegan cakes, just use soy milk rather than cow's milk, use raw unrefined sugar rather than refined sugar, use an egg replacer rather than eggs, and the rest are vegan ingredients anyway.

But cool looking cake!

And I can tell you Will does love bananas. He even sings about them....no, really....he does

-R B

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I walked upstairs and that was the first thing I saw on the table.

Yeah though, I've looked at "vegan replacements" to things like cake and other food items though in the past. Some people have come up with the craziest substitutions too (using raw flax seed and water (I forget how much) can give the same texture as an egg), though I must admit, my favorite things to eat don't need substitutions at all (like fruit smoothies).