Main (biggest) meal for breakfast?

Lately in order to help myself get enough calories every day Ive been basically eating dinner for breakfast. Moreso on days I work out (as my post workout meal: I do my training as soon as I wake up in the AM), but increasingly on my rest days as well.

When I say "dinner for breakfast" I mean things like tofu/veggie stirfry w/ quinoa, paninis, large salads, beans/lentils w/ brown rice etc.

What do you guys think about this?

Pros/cons?

Other ways to ensure an increased calorie intake?

they say eat bfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. or some crap like that. i guess they say that for the purposes of weight managment but whenevr u can get it in i think thats good. gotta be good for your energy levels too throughout the day. thers no need to confirm to societal norms about breakfast...hell we'd all be eating mcmuffins if we did that.

I eat 200g of oatmeal, wheat protein powder,1 table spoon of coconut oil or flaxseed oil. This meal doesn't stick too long in the body tho.I tried eating oatmeal with bananas,carob and other fruit but i would get bloated as hell, this doesn't get me bloated at all.