Hi from Chicago

Hansel

Hi I'm Neil I'm 33 and I've been a veg head for a while now and I'm leaning twards going vegan. It's hard for me I own a pizzeria and do have to test my pizzas once in a while lol even though it's been about six months since I have. I'm always in the gym or at yoga and I want to take my fitness to the next level. Currently I'm at 173 @ 12% and still have some cutting to do. Lots of great info on here!!http://i48.tinypic.com/aakn80.jpg

Welcome.

Great discipline on your part to not eat your pizza anymore than you do.

I eat pizza occasionally, but it is a veggie pizza with no cheese and extra sauce. I get some weird looks sometimes when I ask for no cheese, but I think the pizza actually taste better that way, you can taste the flavor of the sauce and vegetables. If it has cheese on it the cheese over rides the taste of everything else.

Welcome.

Great discipline on your part to not eat your pizza anymore than you do.

I eat pizza occasionally, but it is a veggie pizza with no cheese and extra sauce. I get some weird looks sometimes when I ask for no cheese, but I think the pizza actually taste better that way, you can taste the flavor of the sauce and vegetables. If it has cheese on it the cheese over rides the taste of everything else.

I really think I'm burnt out on pizza. Being around it for 12-15 hours a day it loses it's appeal. But you're right a pizza w/o cheese does let the veggies/dough really brings out the flavor.