Bench Press PR

Lifted with Sensless tonight, hit a 315 bench so I could finally say I made 3 plates per side and be proud of it! This was after hitting 275x4 and 290x3 for close grip pressing, so who knows, there may have been more left in me if I'd have cut it shorter.

It wasn't easy, though. Just like last time when I hit 300 for the first time, it was about a 10 second fight from start to finish, and only when I got about 3" from lockout did it fly up on the last little bit. Needs work, but by summer I aim to be hitting that weight up for sets of 4 or more!

Sensless made 315 within 2 minutes of the time that I did it, and with less of a struggle.

Every time I hit a PR, he's there to make it right afterward. I'm not lifting with him ever again! :D

Sucker, I'm just better than you!

Silly benching.

Actually, I'd like to test all my PR's again in the next month or so. I may try to do a last minute entry into a PL meet up in Green Bay next weekend. If I do that, it'll be a nice test though I have only trained once (and it was more of a goof around with VE) in the past several weeks. We shall see if I can pull that off, maybe I can hit the 1400 total at the meet. Maybe you should go with Ryan!

Regards,

Sensless