Raw Food Vegan TV show host from Michigan

VeganGirl2006

Thanks! I have not yet thought about going raw. I am actually wuite new to veganism. I read the book "Fast Food Nation" to try to talk myself out of eating at work. (I work at McDonald's as an assistant manager.) The book ended up convincing me to go vegan, though it was something I was considering anyway. The book was just the extra push I needed.

I was checking out your website and I see you graduated from GA Tech. I lived in Georgia until 2004, when I moved to Fargo, ND. Very cool!

I've never heard of a mucoid plaque before. I was checing out the links on your site. Very intersting pictures. I can't believe all that was inside a person.

Welcome Bryant!

Great to see you over here. I hope you meet lots of great vegan friends. We have people from all over so hopefully you'll even find a few forum members who live close by.

Thanks for joining our group. Welcome aboard!

Oh, I most certainly would love to read McMatrix if you are able to find it. That would be cool.

I might have to look into that whole colon cleansing deal. From what I've read about it, it does sound beneficial. Where would I even look for something like that though?

I have not yet developed the Fargo accent (thank goodness). *LOL* People here still hear me talk and know that I am from the south, although they can't pinpoint which state. But they definitely know I am from there.

My cat, Dragon keeps trying to walk on the keyboard so I assume he's trying to say hi too.

Talk to you later!

Welcome to VBB, Bryant!

I did a colon cleanse once & was amazed at the stuff I expelled. What was most surprising was how fantastic my skin looked & felt afterward, & I have nice skin to begin with. And my hair was sooooooo soft! It was quite an experience - one that I would like to try again, but preferably not while working. I mostly followed Bernard Jensen's cleanse.

What has your experience been & what did you do? Did you do any bentonite shakes? Those were the hardest for me to deal with!

Hi Bryant,

I have been a vegan for years and have started my raw food journey with in the last month. This is my second time trying it and this time it is working out a lot better. I am feeling better and hope to lose some unwanted weight!

I have a question regarding the colon cleanse. Does it make you bloated or give you gas. Also, should you do it when you don't have to go to work and you can spend time at home?? I did a cleanse a couple of months ago and it was awful, I stopped in the middle from the discomfort in my belly. I also had a colonic about three weeks ago and will try to have another hopefully this week.

Welcome to the site,

Lisa