Check out these cool running shoes

Which of the four running shoes below do you like best?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really like the first one and the third one. Especially the combination of blue and orange in athletic gear. I love that colour combo.

I love the colour blue, in all its various shades (except pastal colours. Dont like washed out colours).

Anyway, which ones do you guys like, if any?

These are all from the awesome folks at veganessentials. Cant wait to go shopping bigtime online at veganessentials when I get my first paycheck in what seems like forever.

You can see the other styles and colours at

www.veganessentials.com

Okay, my interest is piqued

where are they from? Do you own a pair? $$$$?

they look quite nice

cross post JW!!!

They are VEGAN (YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and from awesome veganessentials online store. Just click on link above, sit back, and browse.

So which of the ones that I posted do you like best?

Hmm...perhaps a pole is in order here.

By the way after YEARS, i just moments ago finally figured out how to insert images in a post so that calls for a celebration

I'm on their list and in need of a new pair. I have been eyeing option 4 for me, I like low key myself. I wish they had a tan or brown, but this is probably as close as I am going to get. The fun part is I really hate flat shoes, they hurt me feet somethin' fierce. So hopefully they won't fit too bad.

Ahem....

I'm afraid they're not strictly running shoes - they are trail running / off road shoes, not best suited to a treadmill or pounding the concrete..... The grip is too heavy.

Only purchase these type of shoes if you do indeed do most of your running off road - i.e over fields, woods, trails where conditions underfoot can be slippy.

Compash, the color is MUCH better for me! I am one of those people who like to blend in and not stick out in a crowd, unfortunatly it never seems to work. Even in school I remember my da*n Science teacher calling me on EVERY question no matter how I tried to hide. Even the other kid's asked me what's the deal, one even reported it to the office. I was getting really bad....but that's another story. Back to the shoes, they are prob too clunky. Since I have my own equipment at home I lift in bare feet. I REALLY hate flat shoes! The shoes I have now that I paid over $100 for hurt my feet, and are finally worn out enough to throw out.

Anyway, I still need something for the tread. My shoes were wet once so I ran on the tread in bare feet....I really don't recommend it.

I am considering running on the beach during good weather, so maybe I don't need shoes after all,

The great thing about wearing heels all the time is after a really good calf workout they aren't too sore, until I take the heels off. Compash, I am sure you can relate.