More pics of vegan goodies!

They all look good...except for that "Smofu,"which I tried, and which has the consistency of a thin leather boot leaft out in the sun for way too long. The most unpleasant "jerky" texture I've ever tried (though perhaps good for working the jaw muscles).

And is the whipped cream in the food section, or in the adult products section?

I can recommend the whipped cream.

for what?

My initial reaction was one of shock though Denise.

Oh heck, I must have blown the image you had of me.

But seriously, if you eat something that sweet you should probably do something to work it off.

I can recommend the whipped cream.

for what?

My initial reaction was one of shock though Denise.

Oh heck, I must have blown the image you had of me.

But seriously, if you eat something that sweet you should probably do something to work it off.

It's OK Denise, I still think butter wouldn't melt....

Oh yeah, what kind of workout would you recommend?

Oh yeah, what kind of workout would you recommend?

Ah, cardio of course with an ab work out. Equipment required:.....(will stay out of it from here due to minors reading the site)

Ahhhh well, I'll let Compash take it from here....she's the one with the food fetish, I mean obsession.

(Compash is going to kill me when she see's this thread)

Ah, it was just starting to get fun.

I think Compash knew exactly how this thread would end up once she posted the pic of the whipped cream. So it's all her fault.

Oh phew, she already told you. That's such a relief.

Great then I won't have to worry about slipping up on the choc syrup.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend was visiting me yesterday and brought me a vegan chocolate chip cookie from The Alternative Baking Co. it was awesome! vegan food of any kind is not easy to find in my neck of the woods, so i was extremely grateful. it was so delicious and very filling. they have about 9 other flavors. she was using the cookie to try to sell me the idea of moving to austin. with selling points like this is, it is not gonna be very hard.

my friend was visiting me yesterday and brought me a vegan chocolate chip cookie from The Alternative Baking Co. it was awesome! vegan food of any kind is not easy to find in my neck of the woods, so i was extremely grateful. it was so delicious and very filling. they have about 9 other flavors. she was using the cookie to try to sell me the idea of moving to austin. with selling points like this is, it is not gonna be very hard.

my friend was visiting me yesterday and brought me a vegan chocolate chip cookie from The Alternative Baking Co. it was awesome! vegan food of any kind is not easy to find in my neck of the woods, so i was extremely grateful.

They have some yummy cookies!

I love their coconut one, but unfortunately, it's one of their 'special/seasonal' offerings, and not available all the time.

But, you know, they ARE available everywhere...by ordering over the internet!

Thank Zeus for the internet, otherwise I'd have a very limited vegan repertoire beyond fruits and veggies.

Well I just have to let you guys know about these vegan desserts available via mail order.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/StraberryParadise.jpg

I got this one for my birthday last year and all I can say is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/ChocolateCoveredStrawberryShortcake.jpg

This place offers both vegan and non vegan food, but they state that all their desserts are vegan. Click here for their website.

Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for any excess weight gained from consumption of these desserts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/StraberryParadise.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/ChocolateCoveredStrawberryShortcake.jpg

drooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

must. get. me. some. of. that. cake.

Salivary glands just kicked in!

I was upset to find that the vegan cheescake company doesn't sell any more (though they sell their recipes). I'd sent one (a sampler) to my stepmother once, and she said it was really good, tasted like real cheescake (which I, by the way, have NEVER had), so I wanted to try it.

Now, this looks like a good option for decadent vegan deserts by mail!