1 x 9 x 27.5kg (60.5)

1 x 9 x 27.5kg (60.5)

1 x 7 x 27.5kg (60.5)

Reverse seated Flyes

1 x 10 x 15kg (33)

1 x 10 x 15kg (33)

1 x 10 x 15kg (33)

1 x 10 x 15kg (33)

1 arm high pulls (start palm down, finish palm up)

4 x 10

Machine Lateral Raise

1 x 10 x 30kg (66)

1 x 10 x 35kg (77)

1 x 10 x 35kg (77)

1 x 10 x 35kg (77)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Changed the style of training I'm doing a bit in the last few weeks, moving away from 5 x 5 and other low rep stuff.

My Blood Pressure is sitting a little high (systolic) so maxing out etc are off the cards for a while and I'll be focusing more on higher rep stuff (No Princess weights I promise) and Cardio.

Rugby Training starts again at the end of the month, so it probably makes sense to improve my cardio anyway.

(No Princess weights I promise)

This made me LOL.

Yo, I read your blog all the time, so keep updating it, cuz here I am, BOOYAH.

Best,

Josh (still skinny )

Glad to hear some one reads this thing, I've been thinking of stopping it lately.

You're looking great from the pics I've seen, Shreaded!

Tuesday Night

Incline Dumbbell Bench

1 x 10 x 42.5kg (93.5)

1 x 10 x 42.5kg (93.5)

1 x 6 x 42.5kg (93.5)

1 x 10 x 37.5kg (82.5)

1 x 7 x 37.5kg (82.5)

Pec Dec

1 x 10 x 70kg (154)

1 x 10 x 70kg (154)

1 x 10 x 70kg (154)

1 x 10 x 70kg (154)

1 x 10 x 70kg (154)

Palms Facing Machine Chest Press

1 x 10 x 60kg (132)

1 x 10 x 50kg (110)

1 x 10 x 50kg (110)

1 x 10 x 50kg (110)

1 x 10 x 50kg (110)

Chest was nicely pumped after this little lot

Rope Push Downs

5 x 10

Flat Bar Push Downs

5 x 10

Machine Dip

5 x 10 x 105kg (231)

Cardio

fuck me, 10 reps on 42,5 kg...INCLINE??????

About three months ago I did 40 kg dumbbells flat bench for 1 rep, did it really deep though

How's the regular bench pressing going?

Yeah that is at about a 45 Degree incline.

I can do a set of 10 at 45kg, it just tends to stuff up my other sets a little, and I'm trying to hit 3,4 or 5 sets of 10.

Normal Bench is going fine, My Max wont have increased as I'm not training for that at the moment.

Tend to alternate between Flat Dumbbell Bench and Barbell bench.

Dumbbells are a little limiting as I rep the 50kgs my gym has, and the only thing heavier is 60kg, which is stupidly heavy.

I've asked them to get some 52.5, 55, and 57.5 kgs dumbbells and they said They would look into it. So yeah, not holding my breath.

(No Princess weights I promise)

This made me LOL.

Yo, I read your blog all the time, so keep updating it, cuz here I am, BOOYAH.

Best,

Josh (still skinny )

Glad to hear some one reads this thing, I've been thinking of stopping it lately.

You're looking great from the pics I've seen, Shreaded!

Hey don't stop! I always read your blog. I guess I should comment more so you know.

I'm a bit late but happy new year! How have you been?

Hey don't stop! I always read your blog. I guess I should comment more so you know.

I'm a bit late but happy new year! How have you been?

I'll see, I dunno, I've been doing this for 2 years and I guess I'm getting sick of my own voice etc

Yeah Happy New Year to you too.

Been sick, but getting better this week, it would seem I partied a little too much on New Years

Definitely put on FAT over Xmas, which is coming off, still it has put me about 2 weeks behind on my, get as toned as possible for 1st week in March goal.

Oh on another Note I bought some Larabars yesterday. I've not seen them in Oz before now, so super happy about that.

I bought a box of Cherry Pie and a box of Pistacho, they worked out at $2.50, which wasn't super cheap, but still not that bad.

I think I should be able to find them cheaper, now I know that we can get them here.

Oh cool, where did you find the larabars? I love the cherry pie flavour. I'm actually thinking of buying a cheap and small suitcase to bring home xmas presents and some boxes of clif bars, larabars etc, since I only brought one checked bag on the way over here. I can check two bags for free, so I may as well take advantage of that Let me know if you want anything.

I think I put on a little fat over xmas too but I guess right now I'm trying to bulk so I'll deal with it.

Oh cool, where did you find the larabars? I love the cherry pie flavour. I'm actually thinking of buying a cheap and small suitcase to bring home xmas presents and some boxes of clif bars, larabars etc, since I only brought one checked bag on the way over here. I can check two bags for free, so I may as well take advantage of that Let me know if you want anything.

I think I put on a little fat over xmas too but I guess right now I'm trying to bulk so I'll deal with it.

I found them at a Discount Vitamin Centre (DVC) on King Street here in the Sydney CBD, I'm sure other places will have them.

I did that when I went to the USA in 2007, it was filled with Presents and Cliff Bars, ha ha.

If you have room, I'd love a box of Cookies and Cream Clif Bars, or some Vega, I can transfer the money into a bank account etc.

Cool, I'll see what I can do. I don't think I'll be able to get vega in time because I leave on Tuesday. Some places have boxes of 6 clif bars and I've also seen boxes of 4 builder bars, which work out to be cheaper than buying individual bars. I've only seen the peanut butter builder bars in those boxes and they only have a few flavours of clif bars in the box of 6. Otherwise I could get the bigger boxes that they sit on the shelves but I guess they would be full price.

Do you have any other favourites if I can't find the cookies and cream clif bars? I can't remember seeing them but I might have overlooked.

Cool, I'll see what I can do. I don't think I'll be able to get vega in time because I leave on Tuesday. Some places have boxes of 6 clif bars and I've also seen boxes of 4 builder bars, which work out to be cheaper than buying individual bars. I've only seen the peanut butter builder bars in those boxes and they only have a few flavours of clif bars in the box of 6. Otherwise I could get the bigger boxes that they sit on the shelves but I guess they would be full price.

Do you have any other favourites if I can't find the cookies and cream clif bars? I can't remember seeing them but I might have overlooked.

Thanks Sam.

I pretty much like all the builders bars, but tend to lean towards the chocolate ones mostly

Thursday

Supported T-Bar Row

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

Lat Pull Downs

1 x 10 x 90kg (220)

1 x 10 x 90kg (220)

1 x 10 x 90kg (220)

Pull Over thingy using Lat Pull down machine

3 x 10 x 35kg

Preacher Curls

3 x 10 x 55kg (121)

Reverse Grip Ezy Bar Curls SS Incline Dumbbell Curls

1 x 10 x 25kg (55) SS 1 x 10 (33)

Cardio

The Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is in 46 days time...

The theme of the Animal Liberation float is Wear your own skin,

which means the costumes will be decidedly skimpy with a slight S & M look...

Which means Eeekkkk....

Weight loss is progressing with noticeable fat loss on stomach and love handles, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Diet and Cardio will have to be strict, no cheating...

Goodbye chocolate, I'm going to miss you

I guess you'll just have to stick to the choc chip clif bars I bought you. Oh and the peanut butter builder bars. I couldn't find the cookies and cream ones so I hope those will be alright. They're not that bad for you

Thanks Sam

Clif Bars are good for you.

Plus I only said chocolate, not chocolate flavoured, ha ha... So I can still eat them

Monday Night

Front Squats

Warm ups

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

1 x 10 x 100kg (220)

Hack Squats

1 x 10 x 227kg (500)

1 x 10 x 227kg (500)

1 x 10 x 227kg (500)

Flat Leg Press

1 x 10 x 190kg (418)

1 x 10 x 190kg (418)

1 x 10 x 190kg (418)

Calf Raises Using Leg Press

1 x 18 x 160kg (352)

1 x 18 x 160kg (352)

1 x 18 x 160kg (352)

Cardio

25 mins on the Elliptical

(Feeling a bit Flat towards the end, but not too bad)