VEGAN DOGS?

PETACANABIS

HI GUYS. I WANT TO KNOW IF BEER IS VEGAN OR NOT , I HOPE SO CUZ I LOVE IT

IN OTHER HAND , THERE IS A DOG LIVING WITH MY AND I WANT TO GIVE HIM VEGAN FOOD , SOMEBODY CAN ADVICE?

OPNCE I MET A GIRL FROM MID-WALLES THAT HAD A VEGAN DOG BUT I AM NOT SURE IF IS HEALTHY FOR CAIFAS

THANKS

Here's a link to a company which makes vegan dog food I think:

http://www.veggiepets.com/

That should help at least a little. As for beers, many are vegan, and many are not vegan, usually because of a process done used to clear the drink using isinglass. here is a list of vegan alcoholic drinks:

http://veganconnection.com/veganbeer.htm

But I guess it depends where you live. What country are you in? I don't drink alcohol myself so I am not up on it, but I think that budweiser is all vegan and is a common brand.

Vegan dog food is easy...got to the reccommended cites to see for yourself. My dog is vegan...5yrs old and healthy as can be. My dog that died about 2 years ago live her last two years as a vegan. Oddly she never had much hair on her chest(our vets assumed it was from giving birth but that made no sense) and once she got to be about 13 she really slowed down...when she was 15-16(adopted so not quite sure) I put her on a vegan diet and she starting running like she did before she was 10(wirehaired dauchshound) and her hair grew back...newer vets told me she was probably allergic to her old food. Anyway I also was a regular table food feeder. Dogs are naturally scavengers and can live on anything. In the Philippines most people feed their dogs rice and fish bones(not a good idea)...and I've seen some pretty old looking dogs out there...I know my mother had a dog that lived to be 15 with no vet care and they were definately too poor to feed the dog much more than rice and scraps. Anyway when I go home from school I make sure I give my dogs as much homemade food as I can...lentil chilli is a favorite, and so it teriaki tofu. I also dust the regular dog food with nutritional yeast a few times a week.

As for beer all German beer is vegan...they have a pact all brewers must follow and no filtering with anything other than screens and electricity is permitted. Most big american companies are vegan...Coors is not and Buds process if vegan but they fund rodeos(they also own a major share in corona). Millers vegan but who wants to drink that crap. The only major american beer I buy is Rolling Rock(more for cooking)...Sierra Nevada which I consider a large micro brew is vegan...all of their beers are other than the rare holliday honey wheat that I've only seen once. Stone Brewing Company has a vegan brewmaster and they have the best beer on earth...pricey but amazing(smoked porter is what dreams are made of), Becks is a good one...Guiness is a nono and so is Bass Ale...any cask beer at a pub isn't vegan...and of course Meade is never vegan...man I hate talking about beer...haven't had one for 6 months

No problem...personally I think healthy vegan dogs open up people mind to veganism for health even more so than healthy people due to the fact that dogs are really carnivores when they can but but omnivores when times are tough...giving proof to the point that meat isn't neccessary.