FIFA World Cup

K-oz

Who will win the FIFA world cup 2006  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, what a terrible sight it was to see Germany get beat 2:0 in the last few minutes

The great dream is over and Gemany is in a deap depression now. I will have a class at the university tomorrow morning held by a ABSOLUTE Soccerfreak-woman... she will be horrible tomorrow, since Germany lost

I wonder who will win the world cup... any guesses??

Edited by K-oz

my special soccer communications device was broken or something.

defenately seems so!! But you got to give it at least another try

Give it some time to recover and try again... maybe it'll tell you the truth now and you can even bet on it and win a lot.

By the way.. anyone here who has bet on this event??

I think Italy is just too tough. I was cheering for Germany in the last game but watching Italy's tough defense makes it hard for me to think France or Portugal could beat them.

I guess we'll see, the other quarterfinal game starts in a few hours. I'll cheer for Portugal.

I think Italy is just too tough. [...]

I guess we'll see, the other quarterfinal game starts in a few hours. I'll cheer for Portugal.

Might be, but I also think that they let themselves fall on the ground real quick. Or maybe it was the bad vision of my tiny TV

I was Uber unhappy to see Germany get taken out by Italy in the last couple minutes. I was sure that we would go into XT kicks. Then I knew Germany could take it...AAAUUUGGGG!!! Oh well, so now I should probably go for France to beat Italy, eventhough they probably can't hold up!---oh well...good while it lasted.

Liz

I was sure that we would go into XT kicks. Then I knew Germany could take it...AAAUUUGGGG!!!

Whole Germany was waiting for the penalty kick, but they weren't strong enough to hold Italy back for so long

Italy-Germany was devastating. Yes, some teams, such as Portugal and Italy seem to have the mentality that it's okay to dive to try and get a freekick. It spoils football, in my opinion.

Look at Rooney's determination in the move just before he was sent off against Portugal. Other players would have fallen to the ground faced with the cropping and grabbing that was going on but he struggled on. So I can understand his anger but he shouldn't have lost his temper.

I really love the team spirit of the French team. I think it's beautiful to see. Their attitude is really good, and they play really well together. They are the better team, they deserve to win.

I'm looking forward to it.

Plus I'm in Paris now, for the rest of the summer, so I have got to know the players really well by watching French TV, and listening to the French commentary!