Your "super power"?

Kathryn

Since we've got a couple of threads going dealing with super heroes (the "Health Avengers" thread, and the "tonya Kay on Sci-Fi" thread), I thought we could talk about our 'super powers"

What can you do better than most mere mortals? (just follow my lead):

I have super smell. I can smell things others can't (great when the delicately-scented lilies-of-the-valley are out in the spring...not so good when I walk into my acupuncturist's office and there's a 'funky smell' in teh waiting room).

I can also wiggle my ears (which can serve my super purposes, perhaps, by distractiing super villans?)

I can play the forearm guitar. I have lots of visible muscle in my forearms (on the outter side if I am just standing with arms relaxed) and when I move my fingers they dance like guitar strings. So I use one hand to strum and I can play a few jingles on the forearm guitar. It will be in the Vegan Vacation Documentary so you'll see it released on DVD in a few months.

I'm sure I have others too.

P.S. I think you mean you have a great "sense of smell" or perhaps you smell realy good too.

(I have a really good smell)

I tried to fly before but I would just fall to the ground and risk injury, so I don't try anymore.

I used to be the flexy big guy...I can still do everything I could do when I was 320lbs but being able to put your hands flat on the ground with your legs straight is much more impressive when your really big. Now I'm just a little more flexible than most....so thats my phsyical super power...I'd like to think cooking is another