Robert vs. Daywalker

robert

Hey, if i look small in some pics, it's just because i'm not posing and flexing anytime someone points a camera in my direction!

Get those boys in the squat rack pronto! Can't have a walking lightbulbs flexing about.

Hey! You should have noticed by now that you can't take anything for serious that VeganPotter says!

Hey, if i look small in some pics, it's just because i'm not posing and flexing anytime someone points a camera in my direction! :P

Get those boys in the squat rack pronto! Can't have a walking lightbulbs flexing about.

Hey! You should have noticed by now that you can't take anything for serious that VeganPotter says! ;)

:lol:

Since I spend my time wandering around with VeganEssentials I always feel small, so you'll get no reprieve from me!

Ha!

Sensless

I'll post pics soon, so beware!

REAL pics, with pump, posing and everything - AND legs!

As soon as i'm back in Europe

Are you gonna buy legs in Toronto or did you just not bring them with you to the states

I have many more GREAT photos of Daywalker vs. Robert I'll put on soon. I'm in California for a week but I'll get some arm wrestling ones as well as others soon.

VE is so huge! I love seeing him, it motivates me everytime! Daywalker is also awesome and a huge inspiration for me.

We'll bring the legs up and bring up all muscles in general to be bigger and better next year.

All the best,