pamphlet activism

CollegeB

• 2 weeks later...

Toilets are good, christian veggie pamphlets in the christian bookstore is another good one.

I'd go with the caf. A little reading material to go with a carnivores burger.

That might cause a little annoyance. I really want to put a picture up of how cows are really treated right next to the milk machine we have that has happy cows painted on it. But i digress.

I saw this truck today in the parking lot among the various pronouncements of hunting one window emblem said "if it flies it dies" and there were rubber duck feet on the bumper, all sorts of pro hunting junk. I was very tempted to put a why vegan flyer under their windshield wiper. It was raining today though. I'm sure i'll see this truck again. I felt a real aversion looking at the truck though. I've got friends that hunt and I tend to just ignore them, and they dont talk about it in front of me, so I guess its because the truck was just very obvious. Anyone understand whats goin on with this? Maybe its some evolution of my vegan consciousness...

I know exactly what you mean. Kinda how i feel about the "Happy Cows" on the nasty milk machine in my caf.

At least put some chocolate soy milk in there, Geeze!!!

This frat boy that my room mate knows saw me eating pizza without cheese and told me i was missing out. I just laughed.

I kinda feel bad because i dont like being a jackass, but seriously i'm not missing out. That pizza ruled.