myspace.com

Tigress

After much debate, I am going to make a myspace page, but please bear in mind I have zero attention span so it needs to be "making myspace for dummies" type of thing

How do you get all those links and stuff on to a page and where do you choose backgrounds etc ?

I've had a myspace account longer than nearly anyone, for over 2 years now, but I don't even know how to do that stuff I know that it is basic, and very easy to do, I just haven't event attempted it yet. And it makes the pages load slower and I want people to be able to see my page quickly and easily, see the links to my website, some inspiring photos and be done with it.

All the best, welcome to the #1 networking tool on the internet (at least for me).

If you do ever figure out the technical stuff maybe Richard could hook us up with some cool photos that show both of us together...then we'll be a real on-line couple. This way everyone on myspace will be jealous of you

After much debate, I am going to make a myspace page,

You gave in, aye?

About the jpg thing --maybe this will work for you -- what I do is go to the folder where my pics are and right click on the thumbnail* of the pic I want. A window pops up and it will have various options. Pick the one that reads, "Save as" or Save as type" and click it. Up comes another window. It will have a field with the name and type of file your pic is. There is an arrow which I click and it brings down various choices of file types -- bmp, png, pcx, bmp, jpg, JPEG -- so I click on the one I want to change my pic (the JPEG).

Then I click, "Save" and it creates that JPEG for me. Does that make sense? Ask if it's not clear. Also, your computer wording may be a bit different; but it would be pretty similar.

*a thumbnail is just a small version of your pictures; not the full size it becomes when you click on it for viewing. So make sure to try this on the thumbnail and not the full-sized pic.

I'm not very computer literate, myself, so don't worry, you'll get it

You gave in, aye?

To be honest I still don't see what all the fuss about and will stay a faceless member

Hey you can share my account if you like, message me and Ill give you the details, then if you wanna go check anything out on there (like pics) you can sign in as whatever name I used ... vegan something or other lol

You gave in, aye?

To be honest I still don't see what all the fuss about and will stay a faceless member

Hey you can share my account if you like, message me and Ill give you the details, then if you wanna go check anything out on there (like pics) you can sign in as whatever name I used ... vegan something or other lol

No fuss -- there are just some people who like to help.

I like the idea of being faceless, myself .

Funny thing: I had a really attractive friend who went on a dating site and entered her info, etc., but no pic. In 6 months she got zero responses . We were gabbing about it and she decided to put up a pic to see what happened. Within an hour her email was flooded Funny, but sad. Needless to say, she left the site .

Thanks for the offer, Sweetie . But I was really only joking; I don't really want to join in...at least not right now I may end up pm'ing you about it later

but when I go to upload it says I cant because they arent jpg !

I replied about this when you mentioned it in some other topic, yesterday or the day before.

And I've just replied about myspace in that other myspace topic - i hadn;t realised that there were two.

but when I go to upload it says I cant because they arent jpg !

I replied about this when you mentioned it in some other topic, yesterday or the day before.

And I've just replied about myspace in that other myspace topic - i hadn;t realised that there were two.

ty for the reply, but I am happy being Ms Faceless of myspace

• 2 weeks later...