Sydney Vegan's pursuit of Diesel like greatness

I've recently completed 6 weeks of a HST style routine after doing isolation work for a while. I thought I would put my gains from the last 10 weeks here.

Gained 9lbs of lean muscle

Lost Bodyfat

Gained 1 inch on my chest

Gained 3/4 of an inch on my arms

Lost 2 inches from my waist

Gained 1/2 inch on my shoulders

I also improved in Bench Press and Deadlifting

I've now entered a cutting phase, so hopefully I'll have a body that rivals Vin Diesel by Christmas

9 lbs plus of lean mass? Awesome, congratulations! I plan to look like Iceman from Top Gun, but if I don't eat more I'll probably end up looking like Bruce Lee... which isn't too bad either. (hmm, there's no sarcasm-emoticon, so I guess I'll have to go with this )

:lol: Awesome! Congratulations! Glad you're still working on this. I hope you are taking before and after pics

Thanks Raven, Yeah I have been taking a few pics along the way.... Just lately random, cute, acquaintances have been taking notice, so I'm rather glad I stuck with it

Yeah Vin Diesel is Definitely Hot, well proportioned, muscled with that gravel voice

I'm hoping to get some tattoos in the next few months, I just have to find vegan inks and decide on a design I like, until then a pen will have to do

Thanks mm, I was a little surprised, I'm just glad I can put on muscle as well as fat (Fat does seem a bit easier unfortunately )

Good luck with your Iceman endevours....

I've now entered a cutting phase, so hopefully I'll have a body that rivals Vin Diesel by Christmas

If you end up like Vin diesel please ring me as he is my ideal man. Just a shame his tattoos are drawn on, but I have pens so it will be fine

My tattoos are real and I look a bit like Vin(so a few of my friends claim)...plus I have real eyes(not quite as cool as Ridicks though)

I think there are a few guys on this forum that look like Vin

Shaved heads and Vegans seem to go hand in hand....

By the time it takes Tigress to get here I can have Tatts,

Hmmm lets see...

SydneyVegan - Tall, muscled, shaved head, could have tattoo's, use to play Rugby and all that manly stuff, plus I like Shopping and stuff too = The idea Man....

I think there are a few guys on this forum that look like Vin

Shaved heads and Vegans seem to go hand in hand....

By the time it takes Tigress to get here I can have Tatts,

Hmmm lets see...

SydneyVegan - Tall, muscled, shaved head, could have tattoo's, use to play Rugby and all that manly stuff, plus I like Shopping and stuff too = The idea Man....

Marry me

I think your right about me not being inadequate...if I'm inadequate in any way its because I'm overly adequate for people that like inedequacy...which would therefore make me inadequate

If I were gay you'd sound like my type...you'll look just like me and I couldn't ask for more than that from anyone since perfection is unbeatable

Aww Thanks Potter.....

Thanks Tigress, I figure Potter couldn't have it all his way... He needed some healthy competition...

I guess me being gay is only a minor technicality when it comes to the marriage proposal

I wish there were as many cute vegan guys on this forum as there are amazing, sexy, vegan girls

Hmmm I think we can come to a compromise Tigress....

I'm a lover not a fighter

Sounds good to me VP...

I want the day long shopping trips (Done well it's a sport you know)

Thanks Wannalift... I don't know if you would call what I did a strict HST program, but it is what I based my workouts on... I am so happy with the gains that I got, It might just be that I have not done that sort of workout before, so my body responded really well, I guess I will have to see how I go next time I try a HST routine...

I like shopping too...but for bike parts and accessories so we can do that...as for the clothes...that can be yours and Tigress' alone time...unless of course you go shoe shopping somewhere that has cycling shoes as well...as for it being a sport I know it well. I was a very reluctant spectator for years since I was raised mostly by my mother and sister.

I've recently completed 6 weeks of a HST style routine after doing isolation work for a while. I thought I would put my gains from the last 10 weeks here.

Gained 9lbs of lean muscle

Lost Bodyfat

Gained 1 inch on my chest

Gained 3/4 of an inch on my arms

Lost 2 inches from my waist

Gained 1/2 inch on my shoulders

I also improved in Bench Press and Deadlifting

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Ty both for organising my shopping trips

Actually, I quite like the idea of having lots of different men to see to my every need ...mmmm heavenly idea if you ask me lol, but then I am greedy !

When I retire from cycling I'll probably try to get big again so I can carry you everywhere too

Ty both for organising my shopping trips

Actually, I quite like the idea of having lots of different men to see to my every need ...mmmm heavenly idea if you ask me lol, but then I am greedy !

When I retire from cycling I'll probably try to get big again so I can carry you everywhere too

Thats why you are my number one guy

I like shopping too...but for bike parts and accessories so we can do that...as for the clothes...that can be yours and Tigress' alone time...unless of course you go shoe shopping somewhere that has cycling shoes as well...as for it being a sport I know it well. I was a very reluctant spectator for years since I was raised mostly by my mother and sister.

That sounds like a plan... Although I quite like bike part shopping, I use to do a lot of that when my brother owned a cycle shop, hmmm you have got to love wholesale prices