What's up with Robert?

robert

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to write to say what I'm up to. Lately I've been heavily committed to the Vegan Holiday Festival www.veganholidayfestival.com and I have lots of deadlines with media, making venue payments, arranging speakers, recruiting exhibitors, getting sponsors, etc.

Recently I've fallen behind on a few things such as voting for the latest Body Transformation Challenge. I will get those photos and bios up as soon as I can. I didn't forget about them, I'm just playing catch-up.

I was out of the country for a couple of weeks and that threw me off a bit.

There are a number of things limiting me. It seems hard to believe since I run most of all my business online, that I don't have internet at home anymore. It got cut off and I should have a wireless network set up in the near future, but lately I've been visiting coffee shops and getting as much work done as I can before they close. So sometimes, I have to prioritize due to the magnitude of events I'm working on.

I will get things like the body transformation challenge result and photos ready soon, as well as updating the main website and other things that have fallen to the back burner while I work on some major stuff here in Portland.

I'm also working full-time with Vega www.myvega.com and as everyone knows, part-full time with Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. This Vegan Holiday Festival has turned into a full-time job as well.

Somehow, I'm still training and growing. I'm a little more moody these days and a bit more sensitive as davidtarrfoster and others around me are finding out, but after Nov. 18th I'll relax and may even go to California for a few weeks.

I know it seems like I'm still online a bunch and that I should have things like the photos up online, but sometimes, I'm online waiting for important e-mails from the media that will come in sometime that day and need quick or immediate response for newspaper and magazine deadlines. Other times, I'm waiting on graphics or other things useful to move forward. So most of my posts are just a few little short ones as I'm sending out press releases and waiting for e-mails or phone calls to come in.

I apologize for being late on some things, aspects of the forum, or other things. I will get to these things very soon and I appreciate everyone's patience.

It seems silly to say, but it can be very difficult to be Robert Cheeke, especially now when I've become a pretty big name, especially in Portland and on the West Coast. There are lots of expectations that come with everything I do, and I can't always live up to those. But I'm trying.

Once I get the internet back at my house, I will be able to do so much more and you'll see more fequent updates and I'll be completing tasks at a much faster rate.

Thanks again for all the support this time of year when I can really use it. We have a major event taking place next month that should be life changing for a lot of people and a lot of animals. I hope it all goes well.

www.veganholidayfestival.com

Robert, I know that I am a new member here, and I don't know you as well as many others here, BUT I want to thank you for all your efforts. You have one heck of a lot of irons in the fire man! You are giving these things all you have, which from my perspective, seems like more than most mortals can do !

I am standing on top of my rock over here in Sisters, bowing deeply in your direction. Thank you!

Jonzen

it can be very difficult to be Robert Cheeke, especially now when I've become a pretty big name

New signature line found!

Seriously though Robert, I know you are always busy working on stuff (probably too much for your own good honestly...) and I appreciate your dedication and effort.

Nice one love! sorry to leave off the liberate, I just like the nickname. Y ou always know where to find good signatures!

I will look forward to looking at your new signatures as you extract quotes

Thanks guys, I do work hard and I do it all for a very worthy cause. Sure, I get to become more popular, which was always a goal of mine, but I am an ethical vegan for more than a decade and I live my life for that cause; to reduce animal suffering on a worldwide level.

It takes a lot of work, but spreading the vegan message is something I am quite good at. I'll continue along this path and great things will come from it.

And....I will get to website and forum updates soon. Thanks again for all your patience and support!

Sure, I get to become more popular, which was always a goal of mine, but I am an ethical vegan for more than a decade and I live my life for that cause; to reduce animal suffering on a worldwide level.

Rock on, props to that cause- And thanks to you and everyone else here again. Awesome job. The world would be a sad place without vegans. More vegans = happier world

-Joel